Womens Zach Fulton Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Aug 11 '19

Houston Texans NewsTexans coach Bill O’Brien disagrees with Jadeveon Clowney calling Blake Bortles ‘trash’ (Houston Chronicle)Bill O’Brien says Deshaun Watson feeling better than he did a week ago (Houston Chronicle)Texans unlikely to activate RB D’Onta Foreman this week (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsBuccaneers fire DC Mike Smith after latest loss (NFL.com)Fan who threw beer on Hill is banned from Gillette (NFL.com)NFL not expected to suspend Burfict for elbow hit (NFL.com)Ravens’ Lewis (neck) doing well after injury scare (NFL.com)Speaks was worried about flag on Brady TD run (NFL.com)Gruden says Raiders not shopping Amari Cooper (NFL.com)Sanders calls league ‘soft’ for taunting penalty (NFL.com)Brady wanted quick Chiefs score to get ball back (NFL.com)What we learned from Sunday’s Week 6 contests (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsLess is more for Carmelo Anthony in Houston (The Dream Shake)What went wrong for the Astros’ Gerrit Cole in Game 2 against the Red Sox (The Athletic)Now No. 7 nationally Andre Johnson Jersey White , Texas has realistic path to the College Football Playoff (Burnt Orange Nation) I’m dumbfounded.Downtrodden.Dejected. Crestfallen.Grief stricken.Exhausted. I was supposed to go wallow around the desert for three days, three nights, and thirty miles. Nothing but me, some desert quarterlies Natrell Jamerson Jersey , a book, rocks, hibernating plants, the ocotillo Womens Andre Johnson Jersey , and the occasional chirp of birds. Instead, I’ll be here. My backpack didn’t get in until last night. What awaits me will have to arrive in two weeks instead. I can’t believe I’ll be watching Texans-Jets live. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you going up to Jersey to go on a Sopranos tour and see the Stone Pony? Are you skipping out on the game entirely and doing other things? Will you be there, at home, like me Womens Zach Fulton Jersey , wishing you were doing something else? Is there a spot you’re heading out to so you can catch some Saturday afternoon football? Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jay-prosch-jersey , if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.

Share: