Michael Kay Show, weekdays from 3 to 7 p.m. through Se Michael Kay Show, weekdays from 3 to 7 p.m. through Se | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 16 '19
With just two weeks left in the regular season, the Dallas Cowboys are looking for that extra push that helps propel them to a Super Bowl run. Max Scharping Youth Jersey .Luckily for Jerry Jones squad, WWE star and Cowboys fan Sting might be the perfect man for the job.On Tuesday, the team released a funny video that has Sting joining the Cowboys as an intimidation coach, and it looks like hes quickly making his presence felt around the team.I retired earlier this year and [kind of] laying low and not a whole lot going on, Sting says in the video. Im a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and I heard they were looking for an intimidation coach, so shot in the dark, I know, but I applied for the job and I got it.The WWE Hall of Famer -- who retired earlier this year -- may not have much professional coaching experience, but it appears Cowboys players, including running back Ezekiel Elliott,?are taking Stings message to heart.The Cowboys next play the Detroit Lions on Monday Night Football (8:30 ET, ESPN).--?Isaac Chipps Houston Texans Jerseys . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Arian Foster Texans Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Donta-Foreman-Jersey/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Hey Baseball Fans98.7 FM ESPN New York has teamed up with Amtrak to bring you another season of Travel With The Home Team! Be in Boston when the the boys from the Bronx come to town on September 17, including round trip for two between New York and Boston aboard Amtrak.Listen to The Michael Kay Show, weekdays from 3 to 7 p.m. through September 2 for your chance to win.Hate fightingg traffic? Then detour with Amtrak Northeastern Regional. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys. Book 14 days in advance and get 25% off with SAVER FARES! Restrictions apply.Visit Amtrak.com!Its all brought to you by 98.7 FM ESPN New York and Amtrak.Click here for contest rules. ' ' ' 
Share: