hrough camp that there was no favorite.Lambert threw 12 interceptions with two interceptions last season, but struggled against quality | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Jul 16 '19
We asked Soccer Saturday pundit Charlie Nicholas to pick his best combined XI from Manchester Uniteds and Leicester Citys squads ahead of their potential title decider on Super Sunday. Cheap NBA Jerseys China. The Foxes can wrap up the most unlikely of title triumphs with a victory at Old Trafford, live on Sky Sports 1HD, while United will be looking to boost their top-four hopes.Sundays showdown is also the selected as Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side fixture, with £10,000 up for grabs to the highest scoring entrant of the free-to-play game. Heres who Charlie rates as the best XI for the crucial clash…GOALKEEPER - David de Gea David De Gea is at a different level to Kasper Schmeichel, says Charlie Kasper Schmeichel has been absolutely fantastic and his father must be tremendously proud. All successful teams have a top goalkeeper and hes proven to be just that.However, De Gea is just at a different level. I remember playing with Pat Jennings, who I called god, he just had everything as one of the first goalkeepers to save with his legs.DEFENCE - Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Wes Morgan, Robert Huth, Christian Fuchs Wes Morgans partnership with Robert Huth has been crucial for Leicester Danny Simpson has done well and is vastly improved but hes edged out by my one United defender. Ive gone for Fosu-Mensah, who every time I see him I wonder how he hasnt been in the team all season. This kid is going to be a superstar.The United defence has been pretty solid and Daley Blind has done better than we expected while Chris Smalling has had an okay season. However, Morgan and Huth know how to do their job so well and theyre also a threat from set-pieces.At left-back Ive gone for Fuchs. Hes a calm and cool defender who keeps everything simple and is a very efficient. Every time I see him I wonder how he hasnt been in the team all season. This kid is going to be a superstar. Charlie Nicholas on Timothy Fosu-Mensah MIDFIELD - Danny Drinkwater, NGolo Kante, Michael CarrickThis midfield obviously doesnt have many goals in it but it provides the platform for the front three to deliver.Danny Drinkwater and NGolo Kante have been fantastic as a pair, with Drinkwater spraying passes all over the park while Kante charges around. Kante isnt a holding midfielder for me. Everyone compares him to Claude Makelele but hes a better player and he passes forward whenever possible.Ive always been a big Michael Carrick fan and Id have him holding and letting the other two do their work.FORWARDS - Riyad Mahrez, Jamie Vardy, Anthony Martial Anthony Martial has pace, power and is a decent finisher Mahrez is probably the first name on my team sheet. Who would be competing against him? Jesse Lingard? Juan Mata? Mata is a great little player but I dont think Uniteds style suits him.Then Vardy goes in as my central striker. Marcus Rashford hasnt been in the team long enough but he does look like a potential superstar.Martial completes my line-up. He has scored big goals and looks a great signing. Hes got pace, power and is a decent finisher.Think you can pick a better eam than Charlie? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for Manchester United v Leicester City here. Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! Cheap NFL Jerseys China. In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. NFL Stitched Jerseys. -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.wholesalechinajerseysforcheap.com/. The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. If North Carolina was hoping to get some indication of how much its run defense may have improved since the late-season collapse a year ago, the Tar Heels couldnt have asked for any better measure than what they figure to get when they take on Georgia Saturday in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff game in the Georgia Dome.Coach Kirby Smart has pronounced the 18th-ranked Bulldogs star running back, Nick Chubb, recovered from the knee injury that sidelined him at midseason last year and ready for the opener against the No. 22 Tar Heels (ESPN, 5:30 p.m. ET).We feel good about Nick, Smart said. He feels great is ready to go. He wont be on a pitch count by any means.Chubb has rushed for nearly 2,300 yards in just 14 career starts over the last two seasons and will be an immediate challenge for North Carolina. The Tar Heels defense gave up 319 yards on the ground in their loss to Clemson in the ACC title game and a whopping 645 to Baylor in their bowl loss.I definitely think thats something that teams are going to test us on, because of how we played in the Baylor game, and some of the games we had last year where running backs were able to get leaky yardage, junior linebacker Caysson Collins said, leaky yardage being defensive coordinator Gene Chiziks term for yards after contact. Wholesale Jerseys From China. We had that a lot last year, so thats something we want to cut back on.North Carolina will be starting a new quarterback when junior Mitch Trubisky takes over for Marquise Williams after serving as Williams backup the last two years, but Smart played it coy until Thursday.Senior Greyson Lambert, who started off-and-on last season, edged highly-touted freshman quarterback Jacob Eason. Media reports had indicated Eason was the favorite, but Smart stood firm through camp that there was no favorite.Lambert threw 12 interceptions with two interceptions last season, but struggled against quality competition. The Georgia faithful are eager to see Eason, who was one of the top pro-style quarterback recruits in the 2016 recruiting class.Smart said early in fall camp that two quarterbacks could play effectively.The former Nick Saban assistant also followed Sabans lead in selecting experience over hype in a high-profile opening game. ' ' '
Share: