for Oakland and Washington this season. He then pitched three times in the NL playoffs for the Nationals.Rzepczynski has made at least 70 appea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Jul 15 '19
PHILADELPHIA -- Atlanta Falcons rookie strong safety Keanu Neal said he did nothing wrong on a controversial fourth-quarter hit against Philadelphia Eagles?wide receiver Jordan Matthews?--?a play that did not draw a penalty for helmet-to-helmet contact in the Eagles 24-15 victory. Hydro Flask 32 OZ.Im not trying to hit the guy in the head, Neal said. Thats not me. Never in the game of football will I ever try to do that. Im not a dirty player like that. But I went for the strike zone. I lowered my shoulder. And I felt like I hit him in the sternum. I dont think I had any head-to-head contact.Matthews, naturally, disagreed.Yes, I definitely think it was a penalty, Matthews said. My helmet was bent. I had to get a new face mask. I had to change out my face mask and my visor. I dont know what they saw, but at the end of the day, we got the win. So I will take a bloody lip if we get a win.Video replay appeared to show Neal leading with his helmet. Matthews remained on the ground for a moment grabbing at his face mask after taking the hit across the middle. The unsuccessful third-down play led to the Eagles attempting 55-yard field goal, which?Caleb Sturgis?missed. A penalty, of course, would have kept the Eagles drive alive.Falcons coach Dan Quinn didnt want to dig too deep into the play but stood behind his player.Yeah, I dont have any thoughts on it other than just the way hes taught in the strike zone is were going to try and hit someone as hard as humanly possible, Quinn said. And if theres a hit to the head, then we didnt lower our strike zone low enough. But Ill go back and look, but I didnt get a chance to see. ... But I can tell you [Neal] is clearly becoming a very physical safety, in the box, out.By no means is he taught to go up high or do anything thats out of whack. The leverage tackling that we do, we want to absolutely throw fast balls in that strike zone. And if that target is on point, Ill applaud that hit as loud as I can.Eagles coach Doug Pederson was asked if he got an explanation on the no-call.No, Pederson said.Neal could be subject to a fine this week. But he maintained his innocence.Never do I attempt to hit someone in the head, Neal said. Thats just not the type of player I am. Im not there to play like that. [Coach Quinn] always talks about the strike zone. You guys know Im a physical player, but Im not trying to hit the dude in the head. They didnt call a flag. ... I dont think I hit him in the head, but I didnt attempt to hit him in the head. Hydro Flask Gul. Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Hydro Flask Tillbehör. Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.sverigehydroflask.com/. LUCIE, Fla. SEATTLE -- The Seattle Mariners have signed free agent lefty reliever Marc Rzepczynski to a two-year contract.The Mariners also signed right-handed reliever Casey Fien on Saturday. Left-hander Dean Kiekhefer and righty Zach Lee were designated for assignment.The 31-year-old Rzepczynski was a combined 1-0 with a 2.64 ERA in 70 games for Oakland and Washington this season. He then pitched three times in the NL playoffs for the Nationals.Rzepczynski has made at least 70 appearances in each of the last three yeears. Hydro Flask Vit. Hes also pitched for Toronto, St. Louis, Cleveland and San Diego in an eight-season career.The 33-year-old Fien was 1-1 with a 5.49 ERA in 39 games for Minnesota and the Los Angeles Dodgers.The 27-year-old Kiekhefer made his major league debut last season and pitched 26 times in relief for the Cardinals. Seattle claimed him off waivers from St. Louis last month. ' ' '
Share: