remain with us.Shortly after his arrest, Luani posted the following message on Facebook:I just want to say thank you to all my family and friends for ke | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Jul 15 '19
You hear this a lot when it comes to setting your roster during the playoffs of the fantasy football season: Start your studs. Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks Jersey. Dont overthink it. Dance with the ones who brought you there, metaphorically speaking. In Week 14, two of the true studs in fantasy football this season, Chargers running back Melvin Gordon and Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, either had their Sunday cut short because of injury (Gordon) or saw it end before it even began because of injury (Jones). Its not often that waiver-wire adds entering Week 15 can be difference-makers for your team, but injuries can lead to opportunity.The next players up for those respective roles are among the names to note in the Week 15 ESPN Fantasy wavier-wire column.Note: All players who appear in this column are owned in less than 50 percent of leagues on ESPN.com.Bilal Powell, RB, New York Jets (37.2 percent). Perhaps at some point this offseason Ill take the time to scroll through each version of the waiver-wire column, as my guess for the player who appeared on it most frequently is Powell. Well, expect him to bolt past the 50 percent barometer after a 29-carry, 145-yard, two-touchdown effort in Week 14. Matt Forte left the game early because of a knee injury and the Jets are in evaluation for the future mode. If Forte doesnt return this season, Powell is a top-20 running back the rest of the way and a must-add.Kenneth Farrow, RB, San Diego Chargers (0.5 percent). The undrafted free agent out of Houston took over as the workhorse for San Diego following Gordons early injury, toting the football 16 times for 55 yards while adding six catches for 23 yards. We dont yet know how much time Gordon will miss due to a hip injury, but with three games left in the season and virtually no shot at the playoffs, San Diego might elect to take the long view and not rush him back. Farrow is a must-add in all-size leagues.Kenneth Dixon, RB, Baltimore Ravens (45.8 percent). The Ravens rookie impressed on Monday night, totaling 19 touches for 81 yards and a touchdown. Hes a tackle-breaker who is adept in the passing game (eight catches in Week 14). He does not have the starting job unto himself in Baltimore, but he looks like their most well-rounded option. Hes an add for anyone who needs running back depth, and he has increased value in a points per reception league.Ty Montgomery, RB/WR, Green Bay Packers (34.9 percent). By the eye test, the best running back on the Packers roster is Montgomery, who found the end zone in Week 14 and has earned the right to stay involved going forward. Of course, Montgomery carries multi-position value (he remains eligible as a wide receiver) and should be added for any owner in need of a potential fill-in at either spot. Although he has moved into a running back role, Montgomery has at least two catches in eight straight games (including 10 catches in consecutive games in the final games of October for Green Bay). Hes a useful option in PPR scoring.Dontrelle Inman, WR, San Diego Chargers (27.0 percent). Another regular in this column, Inman just keeps on keeping on for the Chargers receiving crew. He has scored a touchdown in three straight games and has maintained a steady role throughout the season; he leads the team in wide receiver snaps and has at least 50 receiving yards or a touchdown in seven of his past 10 games. Hes an add who merits flex consideration for anyone in a 12-team or larger league.Pierre Garcon, WR, Washington (43.8 percent). If you play in a points per reception league, Garcon might be long gone. But if for some reason hes available, act swiftly to pick him up. The ultra-reliable wideout has 34 grabs over his past six games and found the end zone in Week 14. Washington is going to throw it a ton and next hosts Carolina in Week 15. There isnt a matchup on the remaining schedule that scares you. In a deeper league, Garcon is a PPR starter. In a 12-team league, hes on the flex radar.Marqise Lee, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars (6.7 percent). A bright spot during a downtrodden Jacksonville season, Lee has made his mark in this offense. He has at least 50 receiving yards or a touchdown in five of the past six games and is coming off a five-catch, 113-yard effort in Week 14. Lee is a former second-round pick who has put it together this year and is a worthwhile flex consideration in a league with 12 or more teams.Dwayne Washington, RB, Detroit Lions (5.8 percent). Theo Riddick was a surprise scratch in Week 14, so one could expect him to be back this Sunday, while Zach Zenner departed the teams last game with an apparent injury. Until we know for sure that either could play in Week 15, Washington is a speculative deeper-league add for a desperate owner in need of a running back. He led the team with 16 carries in Week 14 and could continue to be the lead back this Sunday against the Giants.Robby Anderson, WR, New York Jets (1.6 percent). We wrote about Anderson last week as a stash player in keeper leagues, and that sentiment holds true this week if you are looking ahead to 2017. But if you are still in the playoffs and in need of a volume flex option, Anderson fits. He has 10 catches for 160 yards and a touchdown on 23 targets over the past two games, staying busy as the Jets passing game tries to find its footing with Bryce Petty under center. Hes a risk-reward play for those in a deeper league.Jermaine Gresham, TE, Arizona Cardinals (12.4 percent). The tight end position has been so incredibly unpredictable this season, especially with injuries to Rob Gronkowski and Jordan Reed (the latter of which limited his production in Week 14). So if youre in need of a fill-in whose floor has risen in recent weeks, Gresham is a worthwhile consideration. He has five catches in three straight games and two touchdowns in that same span.Matt Asiata, RB, Minnesota Vikings (44.0 percent). The pickings are slim on the waiver wire at this time of the year, so there will probably be some Melvin Gordon or Matt Forte owners who are unable to grab the aforementioned backs on this list. Asiata doesnt have a ton of upside -- he hasnt surpassed 55 rushing yards in a game this season -- but he has a touchdown in three of his past four games. If you need a plug-in back and miss on other options, keep Asiata on the radar. Kostas Antetokounmpo Mavericks Jersey. -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Jalen Brunson Jersey. Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/...ic-mavericks-jersey/. Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Washington State?safety Shalom Luani, who was arrested after allegedly breaking a mans nose outside a Dominos Pizza on Aug. 24, will play in the Cougars game at Boise State on Saturday, coach Mike Leach said on a teleconference call Monday.Luani did not play in WSUs 45-42 loss to Eastern Washington on Saturday and has not practiced with the team since his arrest, according to The Seattle Times.Leach, citing the ongoing nature of the investigation, would not comment on Luanis legal status.But suffice to say, Im comfortable with any punishment weve issued and dont plan to issue any more, Leach said.According to police, Luani was upset with a long wait for his pizza, which led to an altercation in the parking lot. After he was arrested, Luani was cooperative with police, according to Commander Chris Tennant of the Pullman Police Department.The facts as I know them -- its not near whats been publicized and Im disappointed that the court of public opinions been tainted and contaminated inn the fashion it has, Leach said. Dwight Powell Mavericks Jersey. And, at any rate, Shaloms relationship with our team, thatll remain with us.Shortly after his arrest, Luani posted the following message on Facebook:I just want to say thank you to all my family and friends for keeping me in your prayers! I know what happened made some of you think wrong of me. Im very sorry I let you all down, but that doesnt change who I am. Im still the same Shalom, and if you know me you would know I would never fight over something like that. There are two sides to every story, and I just wanted to say Im sorry and I love you all! #GodSpeed.Luani started all 13 games for the Cougars in 2015 after transferring from City College of San Francisco. He finished third on the team with 90 tackles and earned All-Pac-12 honorable mention honors.ESPN.coms Chantel Jennings contributed to this report. ' ' '
Share: