out for the season. The lefty-swinging Ishikawa was j out for the season. The lefty-swinging Ishikawa was j | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 13 '19
Jonny Gray believes Argentina have become one of the most dangerous sides in the world after sharpening their claws on their southern hemisphere rivals. Dwight Clark Youth Jersey .The Scotland lock has been impressed by the South Americans since they were admitted to the Rugby Championship back in 2014.They have already recorded wins over both Australia and South Africa and this year had the All Blacks worried when they lead for half an hour in Hamilton before eventually succumbing to a late onslaught.But Gray is concerned the Pumas could now pounce on his side when the Scots welcome Argentina to Murrayfield for Saturdays autumn Test clash.He said: Are they up there with the best sides in the world now? Id say so. Argentina are a great team. They can attack from anywhere. Look at the players they have got - guys like Agustin Creevy, some of their backs and their huge wingers, so they have some dangerous strike runners.They are always keeping the ball alive so you can never switch off. When it comes to facing them up front, in the scrum and in the line-out its going to be a huge challenge. Across the board we have to be switched on.You just have to look at some of their recent results in the Rugby Championship to realise they are a world-class side. They beat South Africa and then pushed New Zealand all the way.We have to be on it from minute one to the final whistle. We need to be clever, we cant be coughing up ball to them.But while the Glasgow forward is preparing to face a side who have made significant strides forward in recent years, he believe he still has some way to go before he himself can claim to be among the worlds top performers.Gray has been tipped for a call-up to the British and Irish Lions squad set to tour New Zealand next summer. His performance in Saturdays loss to Australia where he made all of his 24 tackles stick will have only improved his chances of making Warren Gatlands travel party.But Gray is not putting too much emphasis on the statistics.The 22-year-old said: I dont look at numbers. As a defence we all work for each other. Whoever is there makes the tackle and whoever misses the tackle is there to help clean up. We play for each other, we play with a lot of heart, so its a team effort, always.Im just lucky Ive got the coaches at Glasgow and Scotland who will sit down with me and show me where I can improve my game. Its really special getting to play for your country and to come up against some of the best second-rows in the world like we did at the weekend against Australia.Its a great opportunity to test yourself against these guys. I think Ive got a lot to improve on and a long way to go before Im at that level.But Im lucky Ive got players around me pushing me on. Were always pushing each other here. Solomon Thomas 49ers Jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Dante Pettis 49ers Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Roger-Craig-Jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees have added first baseman Travis Ishikawa to their 25-man roster and inserted their latest fill-in player into the starting lineup for Monday nights game against Kansas City. The Yankees claimed the 29-year-old off waivers from Baltimore on Sunday. To make room for Ishikawa, New York sent infielder David Adams to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Ishikawa is the latest castoff tto be picked up by the Yankees and take the place of an injured All-Star. George Kittle Jersey. Manager Joe Girardi says Ishikawa will be used to spell Lyle Overbay, who was signed in March soon after Mark Teixeira tore the tendon sheath in his right wrist. Teixeira is now out for the season. The lefty-swinging Ishikawa was just 2 for 17 with Baltimore before being designated for assignment on June 29. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: