u besides politics at this pou besides politics at this po | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 2 '19
Aqib Talibs footwork was flawless during Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 victory but it let him down afterwards. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . REPORT: Denver win Super Bowl All the details of Broncos 24-10 win As the Broncos player celebrated his teams achievement by approaching a television studio, he slipped and crashed to the ground - but it wouldnt spoil his day as Talib returned triumphantly to his feet.Watch the funny moment that Talib took a tumble after Super Bowl 50 here. Also See: Broncos win Super Bowl Manning considers future Newtons frustration Beast Mode retires Mike Alstott Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys China . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. If Julianna Pe?a defeats Valentina Shevchenko on Jan. 28 and still doesnt get a UFC title shot, it wont be just business as usual.Pe?a is scheduled to headline next months UFC Fight Night event in Denver, but isnt afraid to admit shes not happy about the matchup.After defeating Cat Zingano at UFC 200 in July, Pe?a felt she had earned a shot at Amanda Nunes for the UFCs bantamweight championship. That shot went to Ronda Rousey instead, who lost the title to Holly Holm in shocking fashion last year and hasnt fought since.Girls who are coming off knockout [losses] get to fight for the title again, said Pe?a, who is 4-0 in the UFC and has won The Ultimate Fighter reality series.I still have yet to wrap my brain around the fact that Ive beaten everybody and still not been able to sniff a title shot.Pe?a (8-2) hasnt been afraid to share her opinion. Earlier this year, Shevchenko revealed shed been approached about fighting Pe?a at UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in New York. Pe?a responded, matter-of-factly, that she was more interested in a title fight.When the shot went to Rousey (12-1), Pe?a was so upset she openly talked about fighting outside the UFC. She eventually agreed to the Shevchenko bout, in part because it was a five-round main event.After that, if the UFC tries to book another bantamweight title fight without her, the consequences will be severe, according to Pe?a.If not this time, I will raise hell, Pe?a said. I think [UFC president Dana White] knows Im a firecracker andd I definitely dont think he wants to see the wrath that will come if I dont get a title shot. Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic China. I think he definitely knows Im the clear-cut answer for getting a title shot and Ive been the clear-cut answer. If I dont get a title shot, I quit.Pe?a, who has moved her training from Spokane, Washington, to Chicago ahead of this bout, said she was also irked about the recent announcement of an inaugural featherweight championship fight between Holm and Germaine de Randamie.According to Pe?a, shes asked to fight Harmless Holly on several occasions, but its never come together. Seeing Holm compete for a title even though she is coming off back-to-back losses is bulls---, in Pe?as book.All that said, Pe?a says her focus is now on Shevchenko and she will take care of business on Jan. 28. The UFC better take care of business afterwards.I know shes going to be working her takedown defense immensely, Pe?a said. Shes going to be on her bicycle. I think its funny she says Im trying to escape a fight with her. Im like, Honey, it has nothing to do with you. Ill fight you all day long and twice on Sundays. It has nothing to do with you besides politics at this point.She says Im running and escaping the fight? Well see whos going to be on their bicycle and whos going to be standing in the center of the cage, ready to bite down on their mouthpiece. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: