p aand Jonathan Stark missed a jumper with a second l | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jun 19 '19
SANTA CLARA, Calif. Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers receiver Torrey Smith had never been knocked out on a football field before Sundays game against the New York Jets.Smith said Thursday he was unconscious after he landed awkwardly on his head and shoulder while attempting to come down with a catch in the third quarter.After being motionless on the field for a few moments, Smith eventually was taken back to the locker room by cart with a towel draped over his head.Apparently I was crying there, I was crying in [the locker room] about how frustrated I was, he said. I dont remember anything. Thats one of the things that comes with it. But as long as Im feeling better each and every day, thats all Im concentrating on right now.Smith said he remembered the play call that was sent in before the snap, but theres a gap in his memory after that. He couldnt recall anything from then until he rode home from Levis Stadium on Sunday evening.Ive never been knocked out before and Ive never had a concussion like that, either, Smith said. Its pretty scary, but things are better and theyre just making sure that I am taking the right steps.After watching the play, Smith said he thought it could have been worse, though he was frightened by what he saw.You see these things on like YouTube, he said. Ive seen people get knocked out in games before. But definitely when you look at it and its you, its more like a dream afterwards than something that really happened. Its weird.Smith, who has 20 catches for 267 yards and three touchdowns this season, remains in the concussion protocol. He has not participated in practice all week as the Niners prepare for a game in Atlanta.Odds of me playing are probably slim, Smith said. It probably wouldnt look too good, being as I was knocked out anyway.Smith doesnt intend to shut it down for the season, but did say he wants to be thorough, especially given the nature of the injury.If I feel good, Ill play, Smith said. Hopefully I am feeling good next week. Thats the goal.You never want to go into something and your health is at risk. Its something you want to be smart with. I have two kids, so you kind of thing long-term on things like that. So I dont think its worth rushing it back. Even if we were in contention for the playoffs or whatever, I would still try to be as smart as possible. You trust the guys that are here. Ill end up being all right. Cheap Randy Johnson Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Cheap Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/ . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- Zach Denny hit a 3-pointer with 53 seconds left to give Bowling Green the lead and both teams missed shots in the closing seconds as the Falcons held off Murray State 78-77 for their first win of the season Monday night.Bryce Jones knocked down a 3-pointer with 1:13 left to give Murray State a 77-75 lead. Coming out of a Bowling Green timeout, Denny took a feed from Ismail Ali and hit a deep jumper for the lead. Terrell Miller Jr. missed from deep aand Jonathan Stark missed a jumper with a second left in the game for Murray State. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic. Denny finished with 17 points for Bowling Green, which had dropped four straight. Demajeo Wiggins and Wes Alcegaire each added 13 points.Stark finished with 28 points for the Racers (2-3) by hitting 10 of 20 from the field, including 6 of 7 from deep. ' ' ' 
Share: