Cornerback Bryce Callahan has joined | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenyan94
chenyan94 Jun 18 '19

the Broncos Jared Veldheer Jersey , and the reason for it is simple: Vic Fangio has become the head coach of the Broncos.“There were a couple of teams involved in the second wave of free agency,” Callahan told reporters after signing with Denver. “The Broncos were always my top pick because of Fangio and [defensive coordinator] Ed [Donatell]. I felt comfortable in this system. I鈥檝e been playing with them for a couple of years. I feel like I won鈥檛 have to be learning a whole new system. I can just get in and go. That鈥檚 kind of why I chose here. Denver is a nice place. I had some friends play for the Broncos and they had nothing but good things to say. It wasn鈥檛 really a hard decision.鈥漇o what is it about Fangio?鈥淐oach Vic just knows how to call the right plays,” Callahan said. “I don鈥檛 know what it is, he has us in the right position. He really makes it easy for the defense. . . .聽You want to make plays for [him]. He calls the right plays at the right time. You just want to go out there and lay it on the line for him.”That doesn’t mean Fangio has given up a sensible, old-school approach to football.鈥淭ackling is really important,” Callahan said. “Coach Vic harps on it. We watch a lot of tackling film during the season. If your secondary can鈥檛 tackle, then you鈥檙e not going to have a good run defense because there is nobody behind us. It鈥檚 very important for the secondary to tackle and Coach Vic makes that be known.”Coach Vic now has a former pupil who can help the Broncos’ defense play more like the Bears’ defense did last year, which would be good for Coach Vic, Bryce Callahan, and everyone else in Denver. The Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs released their second injury report of the week today and the Broncos had a surprise addition to their injury report. All-Pro linebacker Von Miller was added to the injury report with an ankle injury but it is not considered serious.Head Coach Vance Joseph told reporters that Von’s injury is “very minor” and not considered an issue going forward. However Connor McGovern Jersey , whenever Von is listed on the injury report it is noteworthy and something to watch going forward. The Broncos need Von healthy and effective this Sunday if they want any chance to defeat Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.Running back Royce Freeman, wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton, linebacker Shane Ray, safety Darian Stewart, and tackle Jared Veldheer remained sidelined in practice. These players have missed two straight practices which puts their availability for Sunday’s game up in the air. These players will likely have to participate in tomorrow’s practice to have any shot of playing on Sunday.Recently acquired offensive lineman Nico Falah who is in the concussion protocol put in a limited session today which means he is making positive progress. It’s unclear if he will be active or not for Sunday’s game but he is at least trending the right way with his health.As for the Chiefs, safety Eric Berry, linebacker Justin Houston, and center Mitch Morse continued to sit out practice. Their status tomorrow will be something to keep an eye on as well. Here is your entire Thursday injury report for the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.Denver Broncos injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to playKansas City Chiefs injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play

Share: