wild card Ioana Minca 7-6 (5), 6-3.Other winners in straight sets | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 18 '17
PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor was inactive for Monday nights 27-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Norway World Cup Jerseys .Coach Doug Pederson hinted last Monday that a break or reduced role could be in store for Agholor, who made some revealing comments about the mental battle he is dealing with when it comes to football, following a pair of miscues in a loss to the Seattle Seahawks last week.Sometimes you have to take a step back to take a step forward, Pederson said. That way you can begin to clear your head.Pederson had Agholor prepare to play all week without revealing -- at least publicly -- whether Agholor would be suiting up for Monday Night Football. He said he wanted to see how the 23-year-old responded in practice, and can he handle a little adversity in his career?At the same time, he indicated that doing right by Agholor was the top priority.I dont want to expose him to anything that will hurt him there as an individual, as a human being, Pederson said. Because I know this is also about life and about him as a person, and its not so much about football anymore. And I want to make sure that Nelson is right as a person and as a human being, so if it means lessening the load, then Ill lessen the load and try to take a little off his plate.With Agholor sitting, the Eagles had four receivers active:?Jordan Matthews, Dorial Green-Beckham, Paul Turner and Bryce Treggs. Turner was signed off the practice squad early last week and was making his professional debut. The undrafted rookie out of Louisiana Tech became a fan favorite following a strong training camp and preseason.Matthews injured his right ankle making a twisting catch in the second quarter. He briefly returned to start the third quarter before leaving the game for good.Agholor, a former first-round pick out of Southern California, was whistled for an illegal formation against Seattle that negated a long touchdown by tight end Zach Ertz. On the following series, he dropped a well-placed pass from Carson Wentz over the middle.Ive got to get out of my own head, Agholor said afterward. Pressing so much and worried about so much. ... Im thinking too much and so worried, and its such a selfish thing that I need to stop. I need to give my energy to my teammates and this organization and not myself and feeling so pressured to make every single thing. Just have fun.I did it to myself. I started getting in my own head and just trying so hard to think about being perfect, and when miscues were there and they were exposed, I just let it eat at me.He has 27 receptions for 264 yards and a touchdown this season. His drop rate of 8.3 percent is 10th-highest in the NFL, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Agholor said Pedersons approach the past week has been good for him.I think practice does that, Agholor said late last week, when asked whether he would make his case to Pederson that he should play.Just feeling free. Hell know. Body language will show that Im free and Im prepared. And at the end of the day, regardless of body language, I have to really feel it inside. Im getting there, and Im going to continue to get that way. Im in a good place.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.Norway Jerseys From China . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Youth Norway Jerseys .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.cheapnorwayjerseys.com/ . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. BUCHAREST, Romania -- Monica Niculescu won her opening match for only the second time in five tournaments when she overpowered fellow Romanian Andreea Mitu 6-2, 6-4 at the Bucharest Open on Tuesday.Coming home seems to inspire Niculescu, who has reached the semifinals in Bucharest in the last two years, both times being stopped by the No. 1 seed. She beat Mitu in the quarterfinals last year, and has her next match against Polana Hercog of Slovenia, whom Niculescu beat iin the 2014 quarterfinals, too. Authentic Soccer Norway Jerseys. Patricia Maria Tig won another all-Romanian match against wild card Ioana Minca 7-6 (5), 6-3.Other winners in straight sets included second-seeded Sara Errani, No. 4 Laura Siegemund of Germany, No. 6 Danka Kovinic of Montenegro, No. 7 Anastasija Sevastova of Lativa, and wild card Francesca Schiavone. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: