to calm everyone down.Coach Jermaine Cooper of the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jun 10 '19
Damien Oliver has linked with Chris Waller for a midweek win at Sandown but the champion jockey hopes a bigger prize awaits the pair in Perth. Ray Ban Black Friday 2019 .Oliver got the Waller-trained Encosta Line home in Wednesdays Le Pine Funerals Handicap (1800m) and on Saturday will ride stablemate Mackintosh, the equal favourite in the $1 million Railway Stakes (1600m) at Ascot.Its nice to get a winner for Chris. I havent been doing much riding for him lately so its good to get a winner for him leading into the big meeting in Perth, Oliver said.Mackintosh has a wide draw but Oliver, who is originally from Western Australia, is hoping to overcome that as he chases his first win in the Railway, one of Perths biggest races.Olivers late brother Jason rode the winner of the Railway in 1990 on Medicine Kid.The barrier is a bit tricky but outside barriers havent got a bad record in that race, sometimes it can be a bit of a blessing, Oliver said.You can miss some interference. The horse is in good form and Im sure hes going to run a great race.I havent won one. My brother won it, so its one hes got over me. Its one Id like to win.Encosta Line ($3.60) was forced to chase Temps Voleur and Prima, who had a break entering the straight, before hitting the front inside the final 50m and he drew clear to win by 1-1/4 lengths.I had a close look at this blokes form and noticed he had only won two and had seven seconds, so I didnt want to get there too soon on him, Oliver said.It was good that I was able to arrive late on him. Cyber Monday Ray Ban 2019 . JOHNS, N. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.discountrayban.com/ . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Pregame nerves are a thing in all sports, but football might give players more jitters than normal.Some coaches deal with that by giving their players fiery pregame speeches. Others go more low-key and try to calm everyone down.Coach Jermaine Cooper of the West Beaumont (Texas) Bulldogs pee wee football team has a sligghtly different approach -- a dance which looks to come from the Omega Psi Phi fraternity. Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses. Big props to coach Cooper for introducing the kids to the magic that is George Clinton. ' ' ' 
Share: