m at.Obviously the m at.Obviously the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 May 31 '19
ANAHEIM, Calif. Air Max 2019 Sale . -- The Boston Red Sox are paying left-handed pitcher David Price $30 million this season, the first of a seven-year, $217 million contract. So one can imagine the angst Prices performance has caused so far this season.Price will get the start for Boston on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Angels in Anaheim, still searching for ways to regain the form that enticed the Red Sox into spending so much on the 30-year-old.Twenty-one starts into the season, Prices 4.51 ERA is a bit concerning, considering its a full run higher than any ERA he has had in the big leagues since his first season in 2009 with Tampa Bay.He has managed to win nine games, but much of that is thanks to a Red Sox offense that leads the majors in runs scored. He hasnt faced the Angels yet this year and is a mediocre 5-5 with a 3.59 ERA in 12 career starts against them.Coming off a poor performance in his last start -- he allowed five runs and 11 hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins -- he simply needs to make better pitches to turn things around.Honestly, I feel good, I feel healthy, Price told MLB.com. I feel good out there on the mound. I feel confident. Im just not making good pitches. Thats what it boils down to. You can feel bad out there and still go out there and execute pitches and get good results. It doesnt matter how good you feel if you dont go out there and execute.With the Red Sox in the middle of a race for the American League East title, Price can still be a force down the stretch and into the playoffs should the club get there.Im still confident in myself, absolutely, Price said. Id go out there and pitch tomorrow if theyd let me. My confidence is not altered. I dont listen to the outside noise. I know my teammates and the coaching staff have a lot of confidence in me. I havent really given them reason to have a lot of confidence in me this year. I just have to pitch better.Price will face Angels right-hander Jered Weaver, who has had issues of his own. Weaver has shown he can pitch well with diminished fastball velocity, but if he misses spots, hes in trouble.Weaver is 8-8 with a 5.32 ERA in 19 starts this season. He has been really good or really bad. He has had eight starts in which he has allowed two earned runs or fewer, including a three-hit shutout of the As on June 19.But he has had six starts in which he has given up five earned runs or more. He is 4-6 with a 4.16 ERA in 16 career starts against Boston.Weavers biggest problem has been the home run ball. He has given up 23 homers this season, fifth most among American League pitchers. With the weather hot in Anaheim lately, the air will be light on Thursday night.Its no secret that I need a big park to pitch my game, Weaver told MLB.com. Its been the story of my career, really. Air Max 270 Clearance . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 720 Womens . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.airmax720wholesale.com/air-max-720-mens.html . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. RIO DE JANEIRO --?Andrew Bogut has slammed some of the unbelievable refereeing at the Rio Olympics after a controversial call cost Australia an historic mens basketball medal.The Boomers led by one point with 10 seconds on the clock in a nail-biting battle for bronze against Spain on Sunday (Monday morning AEST).But a late foul call handed the world No. 2 Europeans a pair of free-throws, which they sank to seal the 89-88 victory and their third consecutive Games medal.Bogut didnt play for most of the second half after being fouled out early in the third quarter.He said he felt like he was playing a different sport at times.Unfortunately, they superman dived into me and the referees bought it, as usual, he said.If you look back on tape, youll see how obviously bad they were.Its one of those things, you tap one of these guys and they go flying.Bogut labelled an arm-bar foul called against Aron Baynes ridiculous and another on Patty Mills tough. Nike Air Max Plus Discount. Its unbelievable, he said.I mean, you dont like to make excuses. Spain played a great game, but there were questionable calls throughout the game.Thats FIBA basketball for you, we dont expect anything less from the referees.Bogut, who recovered from a knee injury suffered in the NBA Finals to play in Rio, said he was undecided about his future with the Boomers.Playing at the next basketball World Cup or Olympics would entirely depend on his body.Youd love to be part of a group that has the chance to medal, whether its at a woANAHEIM, Calif. Air Max 2019 Sale . -- The Boston Red Sox are paying left-handed pitcher David Price $30 million this season, the first of a seven-year, $217 million contract. So one can imagine the angst Prices performance has caused so far this season.Price will get the start for Boston on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Angels in Anaheim, still searching for ways to regain the form that enticed the Red Sox into spending so much on the 30-year-old.Twenty-one starts into the season, Prices 4.51 ERA is a bit concerning, considering its a full run higher than any ERA he has had in the big leagues since his first season in 2009 with Tampa Bay.He has managed to win nine games, but much of that is thanks to a Red Sox offense that leads the majors in runs scored. He hasnt faced the Angels yet this year and is a mediocre 5-5 with a 3.59 ERA in 12 career starts against them.Coming off a poor performance in his last start -- he allowed five runs and 11 hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins -- he simply needs to make better pitches to turn things around.Honestly, I feel good, I feel healthy, Price told MLB.com. I feel good out there on the mound. I feel confident. Im just not making good pitches. Thats what it boils down to. You can feel bad out there and still go out there and execute pitches and get good results. It doesnt matter how good you feel if you dont go out there and execute.With the Red Sox in the middle of a race for the American League East title, Price can still be a force down the stretch and into the playoffs should the club get there.Im still confident in myself, absolutely, Price said. Id go out there and pitch tomorrow if theyd let me. My confidence is not altered. I dont listen to the outside noise. I know my teammates and the coaching staff have a lot of confidence in me. I havent really given them reason to have a lot of confidence in me this year. I just have to pitch better.Price will face Angels right-hander Jered Weaver, who has had issues of his own. Weaver has shown he can pitch well with diminished fastball velocity, but if he misses spots, hes in trouble.Weaver is 8-8 with a 5.32 ERA in 19 starts this season. He has been really good or really bad. He has had eight starts in which he has allowed two earned runs or fewer, including a three-hit shutout of the As on June 19.But he has had six starts in which he has given up five earned runs or more. He is 4-6 with a 4.16 ERA in 16 career starts against Boston.Weavers biggest problem has been the home run ball. He has given up 23 homers this season, fifth most among American League pitchers. With the weather hot in Anaheim lately, the air will be light on Thursday night.Its no secret that I need a big park to pitch my game, Weaver told MLB.com. Its been the story of my career, really. Air Max 270 Clearance . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 720 Womens . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.airmax720wholesale.com/air-max-720-mens.html . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. RIO DE JANEIRO --?Andrew Bogut has slammed some of the unbelievable refereeing at the Rio Olympics after a controversial call cost Australia an historic mens basketball medal.The Boomers led by one point with 10 seconds on the clock in a nail-biting battle for bronze against Spain on Sunday (Monday morning AEST).But a late foul call handed the world No. 2 Europeans a pair of free-throws, which they sank to seal the 89-88 victory and their third consecutive Games medal.Bogut didnt play for most of the second half after being fouled out early in the third quarter.He said he felt like he was playing a different sport at times.Unfortunately, they superman dived into me and the referees bought it, as usual, he said.If you look back on tape, youll see how obviously bad they were.Its one of those things, you tap one of these guys and they go flying.Bogut labelled an arm-bar foul called against Aron Baynes ridiculous and another on Patty Mills tough. Nike Air Max Plus Discount. Its unbelievable, he said.I mean, you dont like to make excuses. Spain played a great game, but there were questionable calls throughout the game.Thats FIBA basketball for you, we dont expect anything less from the referees.Bogut, who recovered from a knee injury suffered in the NBA Finals to play in Rio, said he was undecided about his future with the Boomers.Playing at the next basketball World Cup or Olympics would entirely depend on his body.Youd love to be part of a group that has the chance to medal, whether its at a worlds or Olympics, he said.Ill give that some thought and see where Im at.Obviously the body is a big part of it going forward, but Id like to think if Im fit and healthy, anything could happen. ' ' ' rlds or Olympics, he said.Ill give that some thought and see where Im at.Obviously the body is a big part of it going forward, but Id like to think if Im fit and healthy, anything could happen. ' ' ' 
Share: