rried about speeding up the game. Why dont you put up a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 15 '17
CINCINNATI -- The?Bengals?lost wide receiver A. Womens 49ers Jerseys .J. Green?for multiple weeks with a hamstring injury Sunday, and according to a USA Today report, running back Giovani Bernard?was ruled out for the season with a torn ACL in his left knee.Sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter there is a chance Green will not play again this season.Green hit the ground while trying to make a catch on the second play of the game against the Buffalo Bills, and he got up in obvious pain. He briefly stood on the sideline, held up by two assistant trainers, who signaled for a cart. Green was taken to the locker room and did not return.Bengals coach Marvin Lewis declined to give an official update on Greens status when asked after Cincinnatis 16-12 loss.I dont know when he can be back, but he has a hamstring injury, I can tell you that, Lewis said.Green is scheduled for an MRI on his right hamstring Monday.Bernard was in the game until the last minute as the running back on passing downs and caught four passes in the final two minutes. When he got hurt is unclear, but according to WKRC-TV in Cincinnati, he was spotted being consoled by teammates and coaches in the locker room after the game.He finished with 21 yards on seven carries.Bernard is the Bengals change-of-pace back and can catch balls out of the backfield in addition to being used as a traditional rusher. He has 91 carries for 337 yards and two rushing touchdowns this year and 39 catches for 336 yards and a touchdown. Bernard is second in receptions on the team behind Green.Green was sitting at his locker after the game, but he declined to talk to the media.I just talked to him a little while ago, said teammate Domata Peko. He said hes going to take it day to day.Numerous teammates called Green the best player or one of the best players on the team when discussing his injury after the game.Hes our leader and the best playmaker we have, said running back Jeremy Hill. When you lose him, it definitely hurts the team.A five-time Pro Bowler, Green was on track for his sixth 1,000-yard receiving season this year. With 964 receiving yards on the season, he came into the game trailing only Atlanta Falcons wideout?Julio Jones in that category.Green has four touchdowns for the Bengals this season. Throwback 49ers Jerseys .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Cheap 49ers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.official49ersnflauthenticshop.com/ . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. PHILADELPHIA -- Vince Velasquez hopes a round of golf will solve what ails him right now.The Phillies right-hander continued his struggles Sunday in a 9-0 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals.Velasquez (8-6) surrendered five runs on seven hits in five innings. The 24-year-old is 0-4 with a 6.23 ERA in his last seven starts.He wasnt locating his secondary pitches, Philadelphia manager Pete Mackanin said. Hes got to keep working on it.Velasquez, who had 16 strikeouts in a game earlier this season, isnt sure how to turn things around.Im trying to figure it out, Velasquez said. I cant give a solid answer because I dont know what it is.His solution?Im going to play a round of golf and take my mind off baseball, he said. I think a round of golf is going to solve it.The Cardinals teed off on Phillies pitching, with Jedd Gyorko, Stephen Piscotty, Brandon Moss and Jeremy Hazelbaker hitting home runs.Its not the only way we can score runs but its our main way, Moss said. Weve got a lot of guys in the lineup that can do a lot of damage. Its nice to have guys in the lineup who can change a game like that.The Cardinals had hit multiple home runs in nine straight games, tying a major league record, before failing to connect twice Saturday night in a 4-2 loss. Manager Mike Matheny was happy to see the bats get hot again.We needed that to continue to watch these guys stay in a good rhythm, he said.Jhonny Peralta added three hits as the Cardinals finished a 6-3 road trip. They remained 1 1/2 games ahead of Miami for the final wild-card spot in the National League.The Cardinals got six extra-base hits to set a club record of 14 straight games with at least three extra-base hits.Mike Leake (9-9) gave up seven hits and struck out eight. PPhiladelphia had homered in 14 straight games before getting blanked by Leake and two relievers. Pink 49ers Jerseys. Moss hit his 23rd homer and Leake added a two-run single later in the fourth for a 4-0 lead.I didnt have electric stuff early and next thing you know everything goes south when you dont have your secondary pitches, Velasquez said. Im not figuring it out and havent found that turning point yet.Mackanin believes the young pitcher will find whatever is missing.Hes going to be real good at one point, he said. He has to be more efficient with his pitches and get his pitch count down.Piscotty connected in the fifth, the eighth home run Velasquez has allowed in three games.In the eighth, Gyorko hit his 20th homer and Hazelbaker had a pinch-hit drive.We got hit pretty bad, Mackanin said.FOULS HIT FANSA day after a young girl was taken to the hospital when she was struck by a foul ball behind the Cardinals dugout, a young woman was hit in the face by Leakes foul in the sixth. She held an ice pack as she was helped to the concourse from her seat about 10 rows behind the dugout.Phillies shortstop Freddy Galvis, who hit the foul that injured the fan Saturday night, said before the game that the team should extend the netting from behind home plate all the way to left field.The fans give you the money, so you should protect them, right? Galvis said. Were worried about speeding up the game. Why dont you put up a net and protect all the fans?UP NEXTThe Phillies start a five-game road trip on Tuesday night at the White Sox. RHP Jake Thompson (1-2, 8.79) faces Chicago LHP Carlos Rodon (3-8, 4.26). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: