Baker Mayfield Jersey White | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao May 6 '19

Freddie Kitchens has never been a head coach before. Heck Baker Mayfield Jersey White , he wasn’t an offensive coordinator for long.And yes, he knows he was just gifted a talented roster, and high expectations, and will probably play a load of prime-time games for a franchise that hasn’t had a winning season since 2007. And he has to manage some big personalities, without“I am scared to death of all those,鈥?the Browns new coach said. 鈥淚 mean, I really am. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with it. I really don’t know if I’m ready for this job. I really don’t, man.鈥滺e was kidding.鈥淎t least they think enough of you to [have] the expectations. But their expectations of us don鈥檛 change our expectations. So I don’t care if they thought we were going to be the last team in the league. Our expectations wouldn’t change. I don’t mind expectations. I’ve never seen a team end up in the Super Bowl that didn’t have those expectations. So if that’s your goal is to go to the Super Bowl, you better have those expectations.鈥滽itchens has a down-home demeanor which disarms, and he is perfectly willing to embrace that as he sells his vision of the future for a team that hasn’t known success lately. But there’s still the small fact that he hasn’t done this job, much less done it well. But he denied that created added pressure for him.鈥淧ressure?鈥?he said. 鈥淭o me Womens Denzel Ward Jersey , pressure is waking up without a job, having a baby at home to feed, your wife just left, and you have no money in your pocket. So that’s pressure. I don’t think what we do is pressure.”It was mentioned that sounded like a country-song lyric, and he grinned and replied:聽“Yeah, I listen to country music for a reason. Most of all those songs it seems like was written for me.”And for the moment, at least, it’s still a song people can’t get enough of. CINCINNATI (6-8) at CLEVELAND (6-7-1)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE 鈥?Browns by 7 陆RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Cincinnati 9-5, Cleveland 7-7SERIES RECORD 鈥?Bengals lead 50-40LAST MEETING 鈥?Browns beat Bengals 35-20 Womens Bernie Kosar Jersey , Nov. 25LAST WEEK 鈥?Bengals beat Raiders 30-16; Browns beat Broncos 17-16AP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Bengals No. 27, Browns No. 16BENGALS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (25), RUSH (23), PASS (23)BENGALS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (32), RUSH (29), PASS (29)BROWNS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (16), RUSH (13), PASS (16)BROWNS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (29), RUSH (24), PASS (30)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES 鈥?Browns haven't swept season series since 2002. Trying for first back-to-back wins over Bengals since 2012-13 seasons. ... Bengals ended five-game losing streak 鈥?third longest in coach Marvin Lewis' 17 seasons 鈥?with win over Raiders. ... Loss in Cleveland would clinch last place in AFC North for only second time under Lewis (also in 2010). ... Bengals haven't won on road since 37-36 victory at Atlanta on Sept 30 and dropped last three. ... Former Browns coach Hue Jackson returns for first time since being fired on Oct. 29 Denzel Ward Jersey , and will get frosty reception from Cleveland fans. ... Bengals QB Jeff Driskel makes fourth start in place of Andy Dalton, who tore ligament in right thumb trying to recover fumble during loss to Browns. As starter, Driskel has completed 58.8 percent for 536 yards with three TDs, two INTs. ... RB Joe Mixon needs 5 yards to become first Bengal to rush for 1,000 in season since Jeremy Hill in 2014. Mixon leads AFC with 995 yards rushing and 207 carries. ... Mixon has become focal point of offense with WR A.J. Green out with toe injury. He has run for 111 and 129 yards in last two games, giving him three 100-yard games this season. ... Browns have won four of five under interim coach Gregg Williams, who has emerged as legitimate candidate for full-time job. ... Browns rookie QB Baker Mayfield has thrown TD pass in all 11 starts. Mayfield's 21 TD passes five shy of league rookie record shared by Peyton Manning (1998), Russell Wilson (2012). ... Browns seeking first four-win home season since 2014. ... Cleveland hasn't won three games in December since 2009. ... Browns also seeking to win at least seven games for just second time since 2007. ... Browns are 6-0 when holding opponents to 20 points or less. ... Pro Bowl DE Myles Garrett (12 1-2) needs two sacks to tie club record for season held by Bill Glass (1965). ... Rookie Pro Bowl CB Denzel Ward expected to play after missing two games with concussion. ... Browns P Britton Colquitt needs one punt inside 20 to set team mark (33). ... Fantasy tip: Mayfield threw four TD passes in last meeting with Bengals and remains motivated to show Jackson he should have been starter since Week 1.

Share: