a of Brazil, Ric | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 12 '17
DeMar DeRozan has been on an impressive run for the Toronto Raptors. Best Price Asics Gel Nimbus 17 . The 27-year-old guard out of USC has averaged 33.7 points on 52 percent shooting to kick off the season.Even more impressive is that DeRozan is averaging more than nine free throw attempts a game, which is putting opposing defenses in trouble.DeMar DeRozan? Hes mine. Hes ours. He belongs to the Raptors, Toronto coach Dwayne Casey told NBA.com. Hes been great, hes been a great leader, his approach has been very professional. But hes been superb, and we just gotta make sure we continue with a defensive focus.When Toronto travels to Oklahoma City on Wednesday to take on the surging Thunder, DeRozan will be the responsibility of guard Andre Roberson.At 6-foot-7, 210 pounds, Roberson has the height and length to bother DeRozans shot and the athletic ability to keep in front of him and out of the lane.Hes hot, Roberson said of DeRozan. Hes come out with a lot of confidence this year. We are just going to do our best to come out there and shut him down a little bit, get in our coverages, get back in transition, stick a hand in his face. I think well be ready.The Raptors head into the game coming off a loss to Sacramento on Sunday night. It was a game in which the Kings DeMarcus Cousins pummeled Torontos interior defense to the tune of 22 points, 14 rebounds and three blocked shots.Toronto was without Jonas Valanciunas, who had a left knee contusion. He has not been ruled out against Oklahoma City.If Valanciunas is unable to go, that leaves rookies Jakob Poeltl and Pascal Siakam to deal with the Thunder frontline of Steven Adams, Enes Kanter and Domantas Sabonis. The trio combined for 45 points and 26 points Monday in a win over Miami. But it was their ability to protect the rim that impressed Thunder coach Billy Donovan the most.We had great length at the basket. I thought Stevens length at the basket, Jeramis (Grant) length at the basket, Domantas at times, Donovan said. We had length at the basket, which really helped alter some shots. Numbers wise, it looks like a great defensive night. Overall, I think our defense continues to get better.Oklahoma City is fourth in the NBA in defensive efficiency at 94.6 points allowed per 100 possessions. The starting five is even better at 92.3.Its one of the reasons Oklahoma City has been able to rest its starters in back-to-back games.Great, man, great. If I could do that all year, that would be great with me, Russell Westbrook said. Rest is always good, but its always good to see that were doing a good job putting teams away early. Were doing a good job of coming out and being defense-minded.The Raptors will need more than DeRozan to break through the stifling Oklahoma City defense.Weve got to shoot the ball better, Raptors guard Kyle Lowry told Raptors.com. Thats not a concern, I just think we have to find a way to make the shots. Weve got to shoot more and get in the gym and shoot even more, get even more extra shots up. But well see what happens. I think our confidence is there. Cheap Asics Gel Lyte V . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Asics Gel Lyte III Mens Sale . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http:///...a-tiger-shoes-82-ah/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. BASTAD, Sweden -- Top-seeded Serena Williams advanced to the second round of the Swedish Open by beating Sesil Karatancheva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 Tuesday. Williams broke Karatanchevas serve five times, twice in the first set and three times in the second, to advance at the clay-court tournament on Swedens west coast. She will next face Anna Taatishvili of Georgia, who beat 16-year-old Belinda Bencic of Switzerland 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. Onitsuka Tiger Aaron Cv. Third-seeded Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic, sixth-seeded Lesia Tsurenko of Ukraine, Mathilda Johansson of France, Teliana Pereira of Brazil, Richel Hogenkamp of the Netherlands and Andrea Gamiz of Venezuela also advanced. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: