n our Sky Sports apps and the website via | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 12 '17
Heres something you dont see every day . Saucony Jazz Original Homme ... or any day, for that matter: a 6-foot python on a golf course.The snake showed up on the course before Round 2 of the CIMB Classic at TPC Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. While its not the alligator that made an appearance on a golf course back in May, it was still quite the job to clear the course.As for the golf itself, the PGA Tour event continues into the weekend. Probably without the snakes this time.-- Rachel Marcus Magasin Saucony Paris . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Saucony Grid 9000 Homme . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.jazzoriginal.fr/saucony-shadow-6000-france.html . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J.Marin Cilic and Stan Wawrinka will be looking to keep their semi-final hopes alive when they meet at the ATP World Tour Finals on Wednesday. Cilic was beaten in straight sets by Andy Murray in his John McEnroe Group opener while Stan Wawrinka lost 6-2 6-3 to Kei Nishikori, meaning whoever loses their second match will almost certainly be heading home. John McEnroe Group W-L Sets Games Andy Murray 1-0 2-0 12-5 Kei Nishikori 1-0 2-0 12-5 Stan Wawrinka 0-1 0-2 5-12 Marin Cilic 0-1 0-2 5-12 US Open champion Wawrinka leads the head-to-head 10-2, and has won the last six successive matches against Cilic, but admits he needs to improve after his loss to Nishikori. It was not a great match compared to what I can do, thats for sure, he said. It wasnt a great day for myself. In general, I think he played well, put a lot of pressure from the beginning. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 16, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch highlights of Cilics opening match against Murray I dont think I found anything on the court. Saucony Jazz Original Rouge. I was a little bit slow on everything. I was hesitating a lot with my game, my movement.Wawrinka said he has been hampered by a knee injury recently, but is determined to finish his season on a high.Im sure I still have something inside me to play some great tennis before the end of the year, so Im going to try everything for that in the next match, he said. Wawrinka was beaten by Nishikori in his opener Following his loss to Murray, Cilic is now 0-4 at the ATP World Tour Finals.Obviously, I need to get into the rhythm on the serve, he said. I have to prepare definitely a little bit better. Hopefully I can start a little bit better.The evening doubles match sees world No 1 duo Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut take on Feliciano and Marc Lopez.Herbert and Mahut are not only battling to make the semi-finals after their opening defeat to Raven Klaasen and Rajeev Ram, but also to finish the year as the best in the world.The duo are being pursued by Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares, who have won both of their matches in London and are within 175 points of Herbert and Mahut at the top of the rankings.All the action from the World Tour Finals between November 13-20 will be live on Sky Sports across the week and if you are out and about you can follow on our Sky Sports apps and the website via our live blogs. Full schedule here. Also See: Wawrinka: Injury not to blame Murrays service syndrome over? Thiem beats injured Monfils WATCH: Murray guesses shot? Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: