t hasnt found the podium once in 2014. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 12 '17
Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork. Pete Rose Jersey .com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. Adam Larsson scored for the Devils, who returned from eight days off and won for the third time in their last four contests. Cory Schneider came up with 29 saves in regulation and two in the shootout. James van Riemsdyk netted the lone goal for the Maple Leafs, who suffered their seventh straight defeat. Jonathan Bernier stopped 22 shots. Final Score: Washington 4, Pittsburgh 0 Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Alex Ovechkin scored twice and Braden Holtby posted his fifth shutout of the season to lift the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday. Mike Green tallied a goal and an assist, Eric Fehr also scored and Nicklas Backstrom supplied two assists as the Capitals ended a four-game skid. Holtby made 27 saves to earn his 16th career shutout. The Penguins lost their fifth game in their last six despite getting captain Sidney Crosby back from a lower- body injury which kept him from All- Star weekend. Marc-Andre Fleury allowed all four goals on 36 shots in the loss. Billy Hamilton Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Anthony DeSclafani Jersey . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper.TORONTO - James Hinchcliffe awoke from a 20-minute nap between Sundays two races at Torontos Honda Indy and thought for a moment hed slept through his alarm. He said his nap briefly turned into a nightmare. What he didnt know was that the nightmare was yet to come. Race 2 of the IndyCar Series event was marred by several cautions, rain and contact with another driver, which would leave Hinchcliffe in 18th when the 80-minute race concluded. The Oakville, Ont., native finished Race 1 Sunday morning in eighth place, matching his personal best at Torontos Exhibition Place. "At least we have two races because before that, it was the one race that was a nightmare," said Hinchcliffe. "I think here we were in for a strong result, maybe a top five, who knows, but it wasnt meant to be today." The 27-year-old set his career-best eighth place finish in Race 1 of the 2013 event before finishing and 21st in Race 2. Hinchcliffe finished 22nd in the 2012 event while posting a 14th place finish during his rookie season in 2011. On Sunday, in Race 2, Hinchcliffes problems began on Lap 12. After Juan Pablo Montoya hit the tires in Turn 8. Hinchcliffe was unable to avoid the Colombians No. 2 car, clipping it. "The rain had just started, Juan Pablo was already in the tires there. I slowed down a lot because I saw him," explained Hinchcliffe. "(Sebastien) Bourdais had already started to go wide so I actually turned in a little early to try and give him room to get back on track. "As soon as I hit the concrete, with a little bit of rain, the thing was just backwards before I knew it. Just so annoying and disappointing." Once he was back on track, Hinchcliffe found himself four laps behind the leader. "It was so tough not racing with those guys at the end," he said. "Its just such a bummer because I think we had a really strong car. To see how the carnage played out, if we had kept our nose clean, we wouldve been up there." Hinchclliffe finished third at Exhibition Place in his first season in the Indy Lights developmental series, but it has been downhill since for him on the 11-turn, 2. Cincinnati Reds Jerseys. 8-kilometre track. Earlier in the week, Hinchcliffe joked that it couldnt possibly get worse for him at the lone Canadian stop on the IndyCar schedule. "Its one of those things, were sitting up here, talking, saying what do we have to do to catch a break, here or anywhere this season?" said Hinchcliffe. "The guys did a really good job on the car. I was having so much fun out there. Even in the wet, we wouldve been quick in the wet; we wouldve been quick in anything. "The guys gave me a solid car, Im just sorry we couldnt turn it into a result." Hinchcliffe has gotten used to doing a plethora of appearances to promote the event leading up to race day at his home stop. Hinchcliffe wasnt ready to blame the hectic week for his poor performances in Toronto. Still, he said he worked with Ryann Rigsby, Andretti Autosports Director of Communications, to arrange an optimal schedule. "Ryann here helped a lot in making sure that it was no more than a normal race weekend," Hinchcliffe said. "In a lot of ways, from a time commitment point of view, it felt very much like a normal race weekend. "In years past, I think weve tried to cram in a little more than maybe we shouldve and this year we didnt." Hinchcliffe struggled with tire strategy in Race 1, which saw him start and finish in the eighth spot while dropping from 11th in the point standings to 12th. He earned 36 points total from the two races. Entering the weekends event, Hinchcliffe had started 5-of-12 races in second spot, but hasnt found the podium once in 2014. "I was probably more confident this week more than ever coming here just based on the results weve had in Detroit and Houston," he said. "You cant buy a break, it seems like right now, if youre driving a blue 27 car." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: