Nashville forward Filip Forsberg, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 12 '17
P. Calle Jarnkrok Jersey .A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs to get back on track. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. Yannick Weber Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. Matt Irwin Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Gaudreau topped all rookies with eight goals and 13 points in 14 December games, highlighted by his first career hat trick in Calgarys 4-3 come-from- behind win over reigning Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles on Dec. 22. The 21-yyear-old became the youngest Flames player to record a hat trick since Hall of Famer Joe Nieuwendyk on Dec. Mattias Ekholm Jersey. 28, 1987. Nashville forward Filip Forsberg, Novembers Rookie of the Month, also was considered for the December award along with Winnipeg goaltender Michael Hutchinson, Florida defenseman Aaron Ekblad, Ottawa forward Mike Hoffman and Chicago goalie Antti Raanta. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: