n. The incident occurred at 15:55 of th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 17 '17
HAIKOU, China -- Inbee Park captured her first win of the year in a battle between No. Jelani Jenkins Jersey . 1 and No. 2 in womens golf at the World Ladies Championship. Park closed with a 6-under 67 for a five-shot victory over Suzann Pettersen in a Ladies European Tour event. Pettersen, who started the final round tied for the lead, closed with a 72. So Yeon Ryu had a 69 and finished alone in third. Park, the LPGA Tour player of the year in 2013, had a one-shot lead through 10 holes until back-to-back birdies allowed her to seize control. She finished at 24-under 268. The South Korean earned a small measure of redemption. A year ago, Pettersen rallied to beat Park in the final round at Mission Hills. Reggie Nelson Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. Gareon Conley Jersey . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No.Phoenix Coyotes forward Martin Hanzal has been fined $5,000 for high-sticking Vancouver Canucks forward David Booth in Thursdays 1-0 Coyotes win. The incident occurred at 15:55 of the tthird period. Lyle Alzado Jersey. Hanzal was assessed a double-minor penalty for high-sticking on the play. Phoenix and Vancouver meet twice more this season, once in each city. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: