ebrated her upcoming nuptials wi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 21 '19
A move up in weight has apparently not eliminated John Linekers problems on the scale. Eagles Jerseys China .On Friday, UFC bantamweight John Lineker missed weight for Saturdays UFC Fight Night main event against John Dodson at Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Lineker weighed in at 136.5 pounds, a half-pound over the 136-pound limit.It marked the fifth time in Linekers UFC career he has missed weight. The first four occurred during his time in the 125-pound flyweight division. The UFC ultimately forced Lineker to move up to bantamweight last year. He is 3-0 since the move.UFC officials confirmed the fight will go on as planned. Lineker (28-7) will forfeit 20 percent of his fight purse to Dodson (18-7), who weighed in at 135.Lineker, 26, was one of three athletes to miss weight Friday. Featherweight Hacran Dias and lightweight Alex Oliveira also came in heavy.A former welterweight, Oliveira missed the 156-pound mark by 5.5 pounds. His opponent, former Bellator MMA champion Will Brooks, did not hide his contempt for Oliveiras miss, immediately posting several messages on social media. Brooks ultimately accepted the bout and will receive 20 percent of Oliveiras purse. Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Wholeasale Eagles Jerseys . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. U.S. womens soccer star Allie Long celebrated her upcoming nuptials with a Las Vegas bachelorette party over the weekend. I mean, obviously, right?Joined by fellow USWNT member and maid of honor Alex Morgan and Portland Thorns FC teammates Meleana Shim and Kat Williamson, the crew shared their antics from the celebrations with an oh-so-clever #sheLONGgone hashtag. From getting their hair done to enjoying some delicious eats to hanging out poolside, it looked like a pretty epic weekend.Only the best for my best! Pool parties, @sakeroklv, @absinthe_vegas.A photo posted by Alex Morgan (@alexmorgan13) onOct 15, 2016 at 11:09am PDTMy besttttt is getting married soon!! #sheLONGgoneA photo posted by Alex Morgan (@alexmmorgan13) onOct 13, 2016 at 9:28pm PDT????????????A photo posted by katwilliamson7 (@katwilliamson7) onOct 15, 2016 at 10:13am PDTBut before that whole wedding business, Long has some other things to attend to. Cheap Eagles Jerseys. You know, like the teams friendly game Wednesday against Switzerland in Sandy, Utah. Morgan, however, will not be playing, and perhaps will be using her time to fulfill more of her maid of honor duties. THOSE NAPKINS DONT FOLD THEMSELVES, ALEX.?See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '
Share: