ure I start my day with as many veggies as possible. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 21 '19
BLACKSBURG, Va. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale . -- BLACKSBURG, Va. -- When asked to give an assessment of his hot shooting Tuesday night, Ahmed Hill described a feeling that every basketball player desires.I didnt really have to aim, Hill said.Hill scored a career-high 20 points to lead Virginia Tech to a 99-73 victory over High Point.Hill missed last season with a knee injury, but in the second game of his return, he hit 7 of 12 from the floor and connected on a career-high six 3-pointers for the Hokies (2-0), who never trailed and hit 12 3-pointers. Seth Allen added 17 points.Andre Fox paced High Point (1-1) with a career-high 23 points.Virginia Tech blitzed the Panthers right from the opening tip. The Hokies made 14 of their first 15 shots, including six 3-pointers in racing to a 24-point lead less than nine minutes into the game. Hill hit half of his 3-pointers in that stretch.I dont know that I could have necessarily predicted his field-goal percentage and things of that nature, Virginia Tech coach Buzz Williams said of Hill, who is shooting 52.9 percent (9 of 17) from beyond the 3-point arc this season. He holds himself to an incredibly high standard, and his work ethic is superb.High Point had no answer for the Hokies on the perimeter, as Hill and Allen combined for 25 of the Hokies 60 first-half points. Virginia Tech shot 71.9 percent (23 of 32) in the first half and hit eight 3s. The Hokies shot 56.1 percent for the game (37 of 66).We had a game plan, but we didnt execute it very well, High Point coach Scott Cherry said. We had to help too much and gave them good looks. They had wide-open ones. Give them a lot of credit. They made them.BIG PICTUREHigh Point: The Panthers will need better games from Anthony Lindauer -- one of just three seniors on the roster. He scored just four points after scoring 16 in the season opener for a High Point team that features seven newcomers.Virginia Tech: With Kerry Blackshear Jr. sidelined with a lower leg injury, the Hokies are searching for help in the post, and freshman Khadim Sy may be the answer. Sy scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds.MORE ON HILLS BIG NIGHTHill was a 3-pointer away from tying the single-game school record held by teammate Justin Bibbs. He also set career highs in field goals made and 3-pointers attempted.I was comfortable coming into the season, but Im still shocked that Im playing this way, he said.MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONThe Hokies are preparing for a 10-day trip to the West Coast that has them playing three games in the Wooden Legacy tournament in California and then a game in Michigan as part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. After a somewhat lackluster performance in the opener, Virginia Tech took a step forward, according to Williams, whose team leaves Monday.I didnt think we were bad in game 1, but I thought we were trying to justify too much of our inadequacies and playing it on, `Well, it was game 1, he said. We need to hurry up . and take the next step. I thought, for sure, we did that.UP NEXTHigh Point returns home to play in the High Point University Classic. The Panthers play three games in three days, starting with UNC Greensboro on Friday.Virginia Tech will be looking to go 3-0 to open the season for the first time since 2012 when it takes on VMI at home on Saturday. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Nike Air Max Plus Clearance .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusuk.com/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Melinda Withrow loves to fly, but never on an empty stomach. Thats why the world-class pole vaulter started every morning in the run-up to the Rio Olympics with nutrient-dense vegetables, which kept her full and fueled throughout her training.The 31-year-old from Montana qualified for her third Olympic trials in July. She made the finals but ultimately ended up ninth and short of the Olympic team.Through the intense training, she stuck to the same dish, morning after morning -- one that she got from her training partner, Victoria Pena. Withrow named the recipe Toris Good Morning in Penas honor.Day and time: Every morning at 7:30 a.m.Place: My kitchen table in Phoenix, while attempting the crossword of the day.What Im eating: Toris Good MorningWhose recipe: It is a dish that I picked up while living with my Irish pole vault training partner Victoria Tori Pena. It has evolved over the years.Why Im eating it: I like to make sure I start my day with as many veggies as possible. Oftentimes, I will add even more veggies (mushroomms, kale, spinach, etc. Nike Air Max Plus Sale Uk. ) to the scramble, depending on what is in the fridge at the moment. Its also important to choose a meal that fuels my whole morning practice. Typically, after eating this, I feel very satisfied until lunch.The recipe:Ingredients:1 cup broccoli 1/2 bell pepper 1/4 cup purple onion 1/2 cup Trader Joes Japanese fried rice 2 soft boiled eggs 1/4 avocado sriracha sauce (optional)Dice all the veggies. Sauté them in large skillet and, simultaneously, bring a half-inch of water to a boil in small sauce pan. Add eggs to the boiling water and set a timer for six minutes.Once the veggies are close to done, add the rice (its already fully cooked) to the veggie mix. Timed perfectly, it should finish cooking at the same time as the eggs. Shell the eggs and combine all ingredients in a bowl, adding avocado and sriracha sauce to taste. The tastiest breakfast you ever did eat! ' ' '
Share: