eeper Hart has been Citys No 1 for eight seasons | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 19 '19
Daniel Ricciardo was left lamenting the timing of the Virtual Safety Car during Sundays United States Grand Prix, which he says ruined the closing stages of the race. Cheap Dave Hollins Jersey .Ricciardo jumped Nico Rosberg on the opening lap but ultimately had to settle for third place at the Circuit of the Americas after the Red Bull driver lost out when the VSC was deployed around half-distance following Max Verstappens retirement. The Australian believes he lost around 10 seconds to Rosberg, who took advantage of making what was effectively a free pitstop under the VSC.[Under the] Virtual Safety Car we lost I think 10 seconds it worked out to be with Nico, Ricciardo said. I believe after the pit stops we would have had about five seconds on him and after the Virtual Safety Car he had closed to five seconds on me. So that was frustrating.It just would have been interesting, even if he caught me at the end, just to at least have a fight. I think the race after the Virtual Safety Car became a bit not that exciting. I guess without it would have made it a bit more spicy at the end. So that was that.When asked if it made it worse that the VSC was triggered by his own teammate, Ricciardo, in a mock Texan accent, replied: Absolutely, Sir. When I saw Max out there I thought Ah hell, my boys done it again!Anyways, that was a devestational moment, but well keep soldiering on and we still got some points over Ferrari today so Im pretty pleased with that.Despite passing Rosberg around the outside of Turn 2, Ricciardo admitted he had hoped to utilise starting on the faster super-soft tyre -- with both Mercedes drivers beginning on the soft compound -- to possibly challenge Lewis Hamilton for the lead into Turn 1.I think the actual launch itself didnt seem that much stronger than the Mercedes on the soft tyre. I was hoping it would go a bit better, but then Nico opted to go to the outside so I had some room on the inside there. I got one at least, I was hoping to get two but that was better than nothing.I think the first part of the race everyone seemed to have a pretty similar pace, I guess Lewis was probably controlling it at the front but we seemed at the stage to be able to hold onto second. Cheap Mike Schmidt Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Cheap Greg Luzinski Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero admits both him and club No 1 Joe Hart support each other, despite fighting for a starting place. Caballero will start in Citys League Cup final clash against Liverpool at Wembley on Sunday, a policy upheld by manager Manuel Pellegrini since the 34-year-old joined from Malaga in 2014.And while the Argentine admits it is sometimes difficult being sat on the bench for the majority of the season, both goalkeepers are close to each other during the week. Caballero has played all of Citys Capital One Cup games this season Caballero told Sky Sports: He [Hart] helps me a lot. He gives me information all the time about the strikers and the teams we play, both last year and this year as well. I try to help him during the week because we are fighting during the week to play, but he has the opportunity to do it every week, and I try to be his supporter. Caballero has been Man Citys first-choice goalkeeper in the League Cup this season Sometimes it is really difficult [being on the bench]. But even teams like Liverpool play just one goalkeeper in all competitions, so I feel blessed to be in this team.City last won the League Cup in 2014 with a 3-1 win over Suunderland, a final which saw Costel Pantilimon between the posts and Hart on the bench. Cheap Mitch Williams Jersey. Caballero concedes against Everton in the semi-final first leg clash at Goodison Park Caballero is yet to keep a clean sheet in his five League Cup appearances this campaign, and insists it does not matter if he fails to keep another at Wembley, as long as City get the win.I feel the confidence of the boss to bring me into this game. I try to enjoy it, and try to improve every week. I have to be ready for this date, which will be fantastic for us. England goalkeeper Hart has been Citys No 1 for eight seasons I think it will be a great final. We must be ready for everything, even for penalties. Beating Liverpool will be fantastic but it wont be easy, so we must play well, defend well and be solid. The most important thing is to win, it doesnt matter how.Watch the Capital One Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester City live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4pm on Sunday. Also See: Barnes and Goater Q&A Aguero: I get big-game nerves Man Citys best boss? Get Sky Sports ' ' ' 
Share: