ateGameScoreThursday, December 1Oklahoma a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 13 '19
One trainer happy to see racing back at Seymour is Murray Johnson, although he wont be there for the return meeting. Wholesale Lebron Shoes .Seymour hosts its first meeting on Saturday, 13 months after undergoing a renovation following last years Cup, but Johnson will be 200km away, saddling Take Pride in the Isuzu Handicap at Ballarat.Johnson trains at Seymour and finally has the mare in peak condition for the 1400 metres after three runs from a spell.A part of her preparation was quite difficult because we had no grass gallops or no jump-outs, Johnson said.It was hard to get the right sort of work into her and we were a bit behind the eight-ball.Shes done really well since her last race and shes probably a little late in coming to her best, but coat-wise, she looks fantastic.Johnson had Take Pride entered in the Group One Winterbottom Stakes at Ascot but believes the mare is looking for more ground after finishing well back in a run that disappointed the trainer at Flemington on October 29.At her only start beyond 1200m, Take Pride ran fifth to Stay With Me in the Thousand Guineas at Caulfield last year.I feel I made a bit of an error as I thought she was better at sprinting, Johnson said.But going back to the Thousand Guineas we think she might be wanting to stretch out and thats what were doing on Saturday.Johnson has seven horses in work and lives opposite the Seymour course where he walks his dogs daily and says the track will be a great asset for Victorian racing.Theyve done a tremendous job, Johnson said.Its an immature track so it wont take abuse, but with maturity and as long as they dont hammer it too hard, it should be a great course for the future. Cheap Lebron Shoes . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Lebron Shoes Sales .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.cheaplebronshoes.net/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Southeastern Conference womens basketball teams have taken the 2016 SEC/Big 12 Challenge with a record of 6-4. The format consisted of five home games on campus sites for each conference. Seven of the 2016 Challenge contests featured teams that were ranked or receiving votes in the national polls while three highlighted top 25 matchups.This season marked the first challenge between the two conferences in which 10 games were played. In the previous two challenges, two teams from each league participated with the conferences splitting the games each season. The SEC now owns a 3-2 challenge record.The inaugural challenge was held in 2014 in Little Rock, Ark., and featured a top 5 showdown with No. 3 Texas squaring off against No. 4 Texas A&M. Oklahoma and Arkansas, who were both receiving votes, played in the second game. The conferennces split the Challenge with the two games decided by a total of nine points. Lebron Shoes For Cheap. The 2015 version was contested in Oklahoma City with the opponents reversed as No. 5 Texas played Arkansas while No. 17 Oklahoma competed against No. 18 Texas A&M. Each league again claimed a win.2016 SEC/Big 12 Womens Basketball Challenge ResultsDateGameScoreThursday, December 1Oklahoma at KentuckyUK 82-68South Carolina at TexasSC 76-67Auburn at Kansas StateKS 71-66Saturday, December 3Texas Tech at ArkansasAR 66-60Georgia at Oklahoma StateOS 71-51Mississippi State at Iowa StateMS 85-81 (OT)Sunday, December 4Kansas at AlabamaUA 71-65 (OT)TCU at LSULS 67-61Baylor at TennesseeBU 88-66Ole Miss at West VirginiaWV 66-61 ' ' ' 
Share: