The Dolphins and Vikings will face off today as both teams. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Mar 11 '19

The Dolphins looked like they were out of it with seven seconds left in the game last week. But as we know Youth Frank Gore Jersey , the Miami Miracle happened and the Dolphins are looking to carry all that momentum over to this game. The Vikings on the other hand have been struggling the past couple of weeks after losses to the Patriots and Seahawks. Both of those games were on the road but they will be on their home turf today.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins: 5 players to watch vs. Vikings (Week 15) - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLThe Dolphins travel to Minneapolis to face the Vikings in a game that will help determine Miami’s potential playoff future. Here are five players to keep an eye on Sunday: DB Minkah FitzpatrickMiami’s first-round draft pick has looked so polished most of the season it’s easy to forget he’s a rookie. But he didn’t have his best game against Julian Edelman and the Patriots last weekend. We haven’t seen Fitzpatrick have two tough games in a row, soDolphins at VikingsMiami Dolphins at Minnesota Vikings Week 15 Injury Report: Xavien Howard Doubtful - The PhinsiderMiami’s star cornerback is set to miss another week of action.Dolphins Offensive LineWhen they go high, they go down vs. Miami Dolphins' pulling tackle Ja'Wuan James - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLDAVIE — Crunch time for the Dolphins didn’t just happen on the last play against the Patriots. One play before Brandon Bolden scored his second touchdown against his former team, there was crunch time of a different sort http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-sanders-jerse , courtesy of right tackle Ja’Wuan James.It was a second-and-10 play from the New England 17 when Ryan Tannehill took the snap and James and guard Jesse Davis made a beeline around left end — essential since they had to arrive before ballcarrierDolphins 2018 SeasonDevoid of divas and drama queens, Miami Dolphins believe they can make playoffsDAVIE — Darren Rizzi is the associate head coach of the Miami Dolphins and he's been with the organization since 2009 and he's seen a lot.He's seen a lot of coaches, a lot of players, and yes, too many losses and not enough playoff wins.Surely Rizzi has never seen anything like the Miami Miracle. Few of us have. But Rizzi is an unfailingly candid guy.And so here are the Dolphins, 7-6, somehow still alive in the AFC playoff picture Cameron Wake Jersey , likely needing another upset win Sunday at Minnesota toPhinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 12/15/18: Previewing Sunday’s Game Against The Vikings - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Phinsider Mailbag Week 15 Requests and Week 14 answers - The PhinsiderThe Phinsider Mailbag and I have been having a disagreement lately, especially when it comes to me having the time (or remembering) to post it. Today, I am going to try to make up for some of that.... *(Just click the play button right above and enjoy!)No, I’m (Sutton) not expecting another child because of the Miami Dolphins’ “Miami Miracle” victory Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium versus the New England Patriots. I knew you’d all be wondering.We may take a step back and look at everything objectively for about .08% of the show, but the Phinsider Radio team will be rehashing one of the craziest finishes you’ll see in the NFL in a mostly hedonistic fashion. It’s a noteworthy game when the football gods smile down upon the Miami Dolphins - possibly for nefarious purposes - but a smile nonetheless.Next week’s opponent, the Minnesota Vikings Authentic Laremy Tunsil Jersey , will be coming off a big NFC showdown Monday night versus the Seattle Seahawks. Do the Dolphins have enough momentum to ride into the Playoffs this year or is this just another cruel joke on behalf of the powers that be?Let us know your thoughts down below in the Comments Section!!!Follow Matthew (@CannataNFL), Houtz (@Houtz), and myself (@suttonlacesout) on Twitter! Tune in. Subscribe. Give us an awesome rating. We love good food, family, Tom Brady has small penis jokes...and you.

Share: