All-American started and played in eight games . Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Mar 6 '19

Bears release 2015 third-round pick Hroniss Grasu The Chicago Bears have released center Hroniss Grasu Blue Eddie Goldman Jersey , Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported. The move was made to create a space on the 53-man roster for edge rusher Khalil Mack.Grasu, 27, was the team’s third-round pick in 2015, Ryan Pace’s first draft as the general manager of the Bears. The two-time All-American started and played in eight games in his rookie season, replacing Will Montgomery in the starting lineup. Grasu tore his ACL in August of 2016, ending his sophomore campaign before it even began. The injury prompted Cody Whitehair to move to center and with the late addition of Josh Sitton at guard http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-adrian-amos-jersey , would eventually force Grasu out of the starting lineup.Grasu would see some playing time in 2017 due to injuries on the offensive line: he started in four of the six games he played last year. However, it became apparent that his play was not good enough to warrant a long-term starting spot, and his inability to play anywhere other than center affected his value significantly as a backup offensive lineman.There were rumors that the Bears were trying to trade Grasu, which may have been the reason that they chose to wait until after Saturday to release him.Make sure to keep track of all of Chicago’s moves today in our practice squad and waiver claim tracker.Jacob Infante is a Chicago Bears and NFL Draft writer at SB Nation’s Windy City Gridiron. He also covers the NFL Draft for USA Today SMG’s Draft Wire. He can be reached through Twitter @jacobinfante24 or e-mailed at jacobinfante1208@gmail.com. This FanPulse question went out to fans of all 32 NFL teams. We didn’t pick the four choices. Any vitriol you may have can be sent to SB Nation via Twitter here.We were asked to choose which young quarterback we’d like to have on our favorite team for the next ten years and we were given these four choices. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City ChiefsCarson Wentz, Philadelphia EaglesJared Goff Blue Dion Sims Jersey , Los Angeles RamsDeshaun Watson, Houston TexansWhile these four QBs are all talented young signal callers, I think a certain Chicago Bears’ quarterback should have been included on this list over Houston’s Watson, because this season Mitchell Trubisky has been better. Here are the overall FanPulse results on this week’s question. And here’s how Bears’ fans voted when given these four choices.Mahomes - 36%Wentz - 31%Goff - 30%Watson - 0%If memory serves me, I remember a lot of Bears’ fans wanting Watson during the 2017 draft, but now he’s an afterthought. Like I mentioned earlier Blue Tarik Cohen Jersey , he’s also not playing as well as Trubiksy is this season. For the record, I went with Wentz in the FanPulse question, and my reasoning is that I trust his body of work of 33 starts over Mahome’s 7 starts. Like I wrote in this article, Comparing Mitch Trubisky to other quarterbacks after 16 NFL starts, it’s too early to know what a young quarterback will be until he’s around for a while. SB Nation realized that Watson was the odd man out of their initial list because only two fanbases had him with more than 9% of the vote. They sent out the following tweet that replaced Watson with...Other.But back to the FanPulse voting; the Texans, obviously Blue Cody Parkey Jersey , had Watson as their preferred QB with 54% of the vote, and Seahawks’ fans had him tied with Wentz behind Mahomes at 17%. Every fanbase, except the Texans, Eagles, and Rams, had Mahomes as their top pick. Chicago’s 36% for Mahomes was the 4th lowest total among the 32 team site votes.I am curious to see how the votes would have gone with Bears’ fans had their guy been an option Blue Khalil Mack Jersey , so let us know your opinion in this poll.

Share: