w will bw will b | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 24 '19
Sky Sports News HQs Richard Graves chats to potential first draft pick Jared Goff about the NFL Draft and his secret love for Arsenal. Chris Sale Jersey . The countdown is on to Thursdays NFL Draft and all the talk is about which quarterback the LA Rams will take first pick - Goff or Carson Wentz.Graves is in Chicago for Draft week and managed to grab one of the men of the moment and in amongst the anticipation ahead of Thursdays showpiece, the California prospect had his say on the Premier League.While some of the NFL franchises are assessing their options, Goff has his sights set firmly on a trip to the Emirates Stadium, should he find his way to London at any stage. Also See: Neil Reynolds Draft Pick Six Sky Sports Digital Mock Draft NFL Draft: Beginners guide Sky Live: NFL Draft Andrew Benintendi Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Bobby Doerr Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-David-Ortiz-Kids-Jersey/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Not much went Marcus Frasers way Saturday at the mens Olympic golf tournament, yet he is still in contention to win the first golf gold medal in more than a century.The Australian, who led after the first and second rounds, didnt have his first birdie until the 13th hole in Round 3, which got him back to even par for the day. That birdie, his only one in the round, barely snuck in the side door of the cup. In comparison, Fraser had a combined 13 birdies the first two days of the competition.The three-time European Tour winner finished with a 1-over par 72 in round 3 and has sole possession of third place, 3 shots behind 54-hole leader Justin Rose from Great Britain and 2 strokes back of Swedens Henrik Stenson.Fraser knows the golfers ahead of him on the leaderboard, both of whom are major champions, wont make it easy for him to capture the gold medal. But he isnt letting that deter him.Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would come to the Olympics and compete, and now all of a sudden, I have a chance of winning a medal, said Fraser, who got into the field after four countrymen withdrew for various reasons. It feels like Im going to wake up from this dream at some point. This is why we practice and we want to be in these situations and see what weve got. Hopefully, I can go out there [Sunday] and play a bit better than I did today and continue to scramble when I need to and shoott a good score. Pedro Martinez Jersey. With his opening-round and Olympic-record 63 on Thursday, Fraser proved he can put up low numbers around the Olympic Golf Course that resembles venues in the Sand Belt of his native Australia. But can he overtake Rose and Stenson, plus hold off the rest of the field, to win Sunday?I probably need those guys to be a little bit off to be able to do that, said Fraser, who will be in the final pairing with Rose and Stenson. Their best is a lot better than my best, and Im not hiding away from that. If I go out there and do a good job with my game and the way I play, I think I definitely have a chance, thats for sure.When his head hits the pillow Saturday, Fraser will go to sleep knowing hes just 18 holes from making history.Yeah, you cant hide from it, he said. Its right there in front of you, so you cant hide away from it or shy away from it. Like I go out there every time, I try and feel like I do my best and play as hard as I can and try and make as many birdies as I can, and tomorrow will be no different.If its good enough at the end of the day to get a medal, so be it. I couldnt think of [anything] better than putting something around my neck. Hopefully that comes off, but I wont leave anything on the table. Ill give it everything. ' ' '
Share: