ery race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrad | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 21 '19
Fresh from success on the international stage, leading apprentice Dylan Dunn has brought his winning form home to Melbourne. Cheap KD Shoes Online .Last seasons champion junior rider in Melbourne, Dunn won the Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Apprentice World Championship Final in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.He returned to Melbourne racing on Wednesday to steer the Colin Little-trained Domino Vitale to victory in the M & D Dillon Contructions Handicap (1600m).Domino Vitale ($26) scored by 1-1/4 lengths over Sweet Melody with Maternal a neck away third.What a great experience to do that (in Abu Dhabi) and then come back here and kick off with a winner when Ive just got down to my 1-1/2 kilo claim, Dunn said.Wednesday was the first day the 21-year-old rode with his reduced claim.Dunn said winning in Abu Dhabi was a great experience.It was one of those things you dream about, he said.To get to represent your country is one thing, but to actually come out a champion is another. I learned so much and met a lot of good connections and I think that can only improve my riding.Even coming back here today in that race, I tried not to panic when I was caught deep.Dunn wasnt the only apprentice in the winners circle at Sandown with Ben Allen riding a double while Jye McNeil and Ben Thompson each rode a winner.Allens double came aboard Darren Weir-trained runners Big Hammer and Royal Ace and took his season tally to 12 city wins in Melbourne to be fifth in the jockeys premiership.Its good when you get good support from Darren Weir, Allen said.When youre on his horses you always know theyre going to be rock-hard fit and ready to win.Big Hammer made it three-straight, coming into the Thoroughbred Club Handicap (2400m) off wins at Cranbourne and Hamilton at his past two starts.Three-year-old colt Royal Ace remained unbeaten from two starts as he got home by a long neck in the Mypunter.com Handicap (1300m) in his city debut.Three riders were suspended for careless riding at the meeting with Luke Nolen copping an eight meeting ban while Regan Bayliss and Adam McCabe were suspended for 10 meetings. Cheap KD Shoes China . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Wholesale KD Shoes . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. http://www.wholesalekdshoes.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams.Mercedes have trialled a new nose feature and S-duct on the final day of the first pre-season test in Barcelona. The new nose also features incredibly small front-wing mountings, described by Sky Sports F1s Ted Kravitz as the tiniest front-wing mountings Ive ever seen in Formula 1.The team have added further teeth elements to the turning vanes on the underside of the nose as Mercedes seek further aerodynamic gains. The S-duct is not a new concept in Formula 1 - in fact, Mercedes are so late to the party on this one the lights have gone up and everybody has gone home. Red Bull, McLaren, Force India, Toro Rosso... pretty much everyone has had an S-duct in the last few years, said Kravitz.What it does is take air flow from the underside of the nose via an S-shaped duct to bring it out on the top of the chassis. In simple terms, it speeds and cleans up airflow and gives more downforce.But the elegant part of Mercedes solution is that theyve twinned it with the tiniest front-wing mountings Ive ever seen in Formula 1. But can such a tiny connection stand up to the demands of F1?Kravitz added: You might wonder whether the stress-analysis people have got their sums right and whether that tiny mounting can take the 200-or-so kilos of load of downforce that a front wing generates, but amazingly it can. Cheap KD Shoes Wholesale. . In fact, David Croft and I could stand either side of that nose and it would be able to take our weight!What it might be susceptible to, of course, is a knock in the wrong direction. With more sturdily-mounted front wings, you can send your driver into a contact battle with another driver on track and be pretty confident that the car will stand up to a bit of a fight. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Merc innovation delights Nico Lewis waiting to unleash W07 Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Share: