cleaned out their cubicles fol | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Feb 14 '19
Adrian Lewis will start his title defence against debutant Stuart Leach at this years Auckland Masters. Cheap Air Max 1 . The two-time world champion claimed the trophy in the inaugural PDC World Series of Darts event last August, defeating Raymond van Barneveld 11-10 in a thrilling final. Lewis has drawn Kiwi qualifier Leach in the first round, while world No 1 Michael van Gerwen will meet Australias Damon Heta, and Gary Anderson takes on another debutant Bernie Smith. Michael van Gerwen returns to action in New Zealand It was fantastic last year, said Lewis. In any new country you go to, you want your name on the trophy straight away so to do that was a brilliant achievement.Hopefully my forms picking up and Ill make sure Im right. Ill be fighting and hopefully I can win it again.Raymond van Barneveld has been handed a tricky early encounter with Aucklands Cody Harris, who was beaten 6-3 by the Dutchman in last years Sydney Masters. Raymond van Barneveld reached last years final A couple of years ago in Sydney I lost to Tic Bridge and I lost again a year later - I learned a tough lesson not to underestimate opponents, and just play your A-game, said van Barneveld. Codys a class player and I would not underestimate him.Im playing well myself and its going to be a good game. The Premier League was a tough ride for me in the last couple of months but Im refreshed and feeling confident.Auckland Darts Masters, first round draw (best of 11 legs)Gary Anderson (1) v Bernie SmithPeter Wright (6) v Warren ParryDave Chisnall (4) v Clinton BridgeRaymond van Barneveld (8) v Cody HarrisMichael van Gerwen (2) v Damon HetaJames Wade (7) v Ken MoirPhil Taylor (3) v Rob SzaboAdrian Lewis (5) v Stuart LeachJames Wade v Ken MoirAdrian Lewis v Stuart LeachPeter Wright v Warren ParryRaymond van Barneveld v Cody HarrisDave Chisnall v Clinton BridgePhil Taylor v Rob SzaboMichael van Gerwen v Damon HetaGary Anderson v Bernie Smith Also See: Taylor takes Austria title Best darts bust-ups Sky Bets darts odds Features Discount Air Max 1 . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 1 .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw.MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson has been arrested again for drunken driving, putting his status with the team in question after a perilous one-car crash that heavily damaged the sports utility vehicle he was driving. Henderson was booked into jail Wednesday and released Thursday on $12,000 bail. He has a court appearance scheduled March 3 on these charges: second and third degree driving while intoxicated and test refusal; possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and violation of a limited driver license. Henderson was arrested in Chanhassen, a suburb near team headquarters in Eden Prairie. The Vikings issued a statement Thursday morning: "We are aware of the matter involving Erin Henderson. We are continuing to gather information and will have further comment at the appropriate time." According to the Carver County Sheriffs office, Henderson was travelling on a county road when he lost control of the car, skidded over the centerline and went through a grassy area and a park-and-ride lot before colliding with some trees. The 27-year-old Henderson, who finished second on the team in tackles this season, was not injured. Officers observed a strong odour of alcohol on Hendersons breath as well as bloodshot and glassy eyes. Cheap Air Max 1 Sale. . He was arrested after "performing poorly during standardized field sobriety testing," according to a news release from the sheriffs office. Henderson was moved to middle linebacker this year and the starter there until he was arrested Nov. 19 in Eden Prairie on suspicion of DWI and drug possession, one of three arrests involving Vikings players that month. Audie Cole took his spot, and Henderson returned to his previous position on the weak side. Henderson has one season left on his contract with a $1.95 million salary, but if the Vikings cut him before the new league year begins theyd only take a $250,000 hit against their salary cap for the remaining prorated portion of his signing bonus. Henderson spoke to reporters after the first arrest about "a wake-up call" that he said he thought would help him mature. Again this week as players cleaned out their cubicles following the end of the season, Henderson said he was in a better place. "I think I grew leaps and bounds as a player and as a person as well," he said Monday. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Share: