Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 10 '19
Jose Mourinho has told Manchester United supporters to forget the last three years in his first interview as the new manager at Old Trafford. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Online Grey . The Portuguese was confirmed as United boss on Friday, after Sky Sports News HQ broke the news that he had signed the contract on Thursday, succeeding his sacked former mentor Louis van Gaal. Jose in numbers The impressive stats from Mourinhos career so far Since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 - the year Mourinho reportedly originally wanted the job - the Reds have failed to qualify for the Champions League twice and won just one trophy - this seasons FA Cup - which proved to be Van Gaals last game in charge. Speaking to MUTV after signing his three-year-contract, Mourinho said he will give everything to restore the club to the top of world football and spoke of the affinity he has had with United supporters since he first took Porto to Old Trafford in 2004.He said: I feel great. I am honoured, I am proud, I am everything. But I am here to work and I cannot wait until July 7 to go out on the pitch. United have confirmed Mourinho has signed an initial three-year deal I think it comes in the right moment in my career because Manchester United is one of these clubs that I call a giant club. You need to be prepared for it and they need the best managers. I think I am ready.We can look at our club in two perspectives. One is the past three years, and another is the club history. I prefer to forget the past three years and focus on the history, and the giant club that I have in my hands now.  Mourinho signs his contract to take over as the new United manager. Video courtesy of MUTV. I will give absolutely everything to go in the direction we want. I think the fans are expecting me to say that I want to win, and the players need to listen that I want to win.I think the players and supporters want to feel that I say that, but we can, really - its not just to say. Andy Burton recounts the day that saw Mourinho sign on the dotted line I think I know what the fans can give me. They know what I can give them. The most important thing is the players, and the relationship with the players and them.Mourinho has faced the Reds on 20 occasions in all competitions as an opposition manager, presiding over nine wins, nine draws and just two defeats, and he says he has always felt a connection with the clubs supporters. Former Chelsea and United chief executive Peter Kenyon believes Mourinho is the perfect replacement for Louis van Gaal He said: It is important and curious that I play so many times against them at Old Trafford, with other clubs, and there was empathy, no problems, and I was pushed sometimes to say things that my clubs were not happy with.I remember when we won at Old Trafford with Real Madrid [2012-13 Champions League last 16] and I said that the best team lost, and Real Madrid was not very happy. United fans give their reaction to Mourinho being appointed as their new manager Also See: United confirm Mourinho Jose, Zlatan can make us No 1 MUTV: Welcome, Jose Mourinhos first gamesCheap Air Max 97 Plus Womens . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Air Max 97 Ultra Womens .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.cheapairmax97online.us/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. VALPARAISO, Ind. -- Jimmy Seewald tossed two TD passes to Jarrett Morgan, Frank Cartine rushed for 114 yards and a score, and Valparaiso hung for a 42-39 victory over Jacksonville on Saturday.Valparaiso (4-7, 3-5 Pioneer) led 42-24 after three quarters, but the Crusaders didnt manage a first down in the final period. Jacksonville cut it to 42-32 on Will Montgomerys 3-yard run with 8:55 to play.Jacksonville (4-5, 3-3) forced a three-and-out but turned it over on downs at Valpos 9-yard line with 6:26 left, opting not for the field goal that would have made it a one-score game. Cheap 2018 Air Max 97. The Dolphins got the ball back with 3:33 left and needed just 1:05 to go 59 yards. Brian Burnett capped the drive with a 23-yard TD reception from Rylan Wells to make the score 42-39.Seewald ran for a 47-yard loss on the games final play to allow the clock to expire.Valparaiso led 28-3 after Catrines 72-yard run with 2:23 left in the first quarter. The Crusaders were outgained 551-367. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '
Share: