acurry.com/ Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys C | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 7 '19
                                      NEW YORK -- Huston Street believes in some of baseballs oldest, tried-and-true traditions, and the reliever knows team building can be a real benefit, so he considers the elimination of rookie dress up in the new labor deal the loss of a healthy ritual. Nike Tanjun For Sale .The Los Angeles Angels closer, like many players expressing their views Tuesday, disagrees with Major League Baseballs ban on the hazing ritual of dressing up rookies in costumes that could be considered offensive, including womens outfits.An effort to show our childlike spirit, or humble ourselves in wearing something funny as a team building moment, is now gone, Street wrote in an email to The Associated Press, but rest assured some other ritual will rise, will be kept far more secret and hopefully its as safe and harmless as uncomfortable clothes.Baseball owners and players ratified their five-year labor contract Tuesday, which contains a new Anti-Hazing and Anti-Bullying Policy formulated by management, rules the union agreed not to contest.New York Mets rookie outfielder Brandon Nimmo was among the last group to participate this past season. In September, he had to wear a wig and dress in the style of the 1992 movie A League of Their Own while fetching coffee and doughnuts in Philadelphia.I guess Im sad to see that go. Im glad that I got to partake in it last year. Wouldnt trade that, Nimmo said at the teams Citi Field holiday party. I felt like it just kind of brought the team closer together, lets have a little fun together.Many retired players were outraged, taking to social media to show their disgust.What a joke!! tweeted Mark Mulder, a big league pitcher from 2000-08.Yet for baseball officials, the decision goes far beyond just good-natured fun.Billy Bean, a big league infielder and outfielder from 1987-95 who came out as gay in 1999, spoke with MLBs labor lawyers as the policy was developed as part of his role as vice president for social responsibility and inclusion.To me its important to be cognizant of the images that our players project to our fans, and I think where for many where it would seem that its common sense that its just all in good fun and being silly, there are many sides to the story and I just think that its a responsible thing to do, he said during a telephone interview. Many players didnt like this tradition but were afraid to speak up.Still, players were stunned.Remember, youre doing this not because you look different or because youre from some far corner of the globe. In fact youre doing this for reasons that couldnt be more opposite, former pitcher Dallas Braden wrote to The AP. Youre one of us. Youre here now, youve made it, youve earned it. Youre a BIG LEAGUER and in the big leagues we dress up and sing just like the Cy Youngs & MVPs who came before us.Many took to social media to express disappointment.Seriously?! Had to wear a Hooters outfit going through customs in Toronto and wore it proudly (because) I was in the Show, former Boston star Kevin Youkilis wrote before deleting the tweet, adding Way more important topics and problems in the world that need attention.Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Ross Stripling tweeted a photo of himself and teammates sporting cheerleading uniforms , saying, honored to be one of the last players ever to be dressed up as a woman.Cody Ponce, taken by Milwaukee with the 55th overall draft pick in 2015, tweeted: I looked forward to the whole dressing up as a rookie in the MLB! I never saw it as hazing, just some fun!MLB executives were concerned about photos of rookie dress-ups that appear on social media and might offend some fans and business partners.The world has gotten 2 damn sensitive! This has been a time honored tradition, tweeted Aubrey Huff, a major leaguer from 2000-12 who liked to show off his lucky red rally thong. The world is full of sensitive snowflakes.Vernon Wells, a three-time All-Star during a career that spanned 1999-2013, wondered what was next.BREAKING NEWS: Fans are no longer allowed to heckle players because it hurts their feelings, he tweeted.Many outside the sport thought it was about time baseball comported with the norms of other industries.By banning the hazing of rookies by having them dress in feminine presenting clothing, MLB draws closer to minimizing and hopefully ending discrimination and harassment based on gender identity and expression, wrote Hudson Taylor, founder and executive director of AthleteAlly, an advocacy group that describes itself as a straight ally that stands in solidarity with the LGBT community.Colorado general manager Jeff Bridich views costumes as distinct from hazing that involves violence.If were getting so P.C. either as an industry or as a society that we cant make fun of ourselves at times, that would be, I think, harmful to the game in a certain way, he said.Mets general manager Sandy Alderson, a veteran of Dartmouth, Harvard Law School and the Marines, said he had not heard any complaints but still had some concerns.Ive seen it in the military and, for all the camaraderie its supposed to promote, its divisive and I think undercuts morale and so youve got to be very careful about that, he said. Is it constructive? Is it useful? Is it juvenile? Its probably juvenile. Its probably not useful or constructive in too many ways.Superheroes such as Batman and Spider-Man are still allowed, but Wonder Woman, Hooters Girls, Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, the U.S. Olympic womens gymnastics team, ballet tutus and Lady Gaga are now banned.Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard described teammate Curtis Granderson as the ringleader when the rookie right-hander dressed as the title character from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe at Cincinnati in 2015.Its not really embarrassing for us, Syndergaard said. It was a fun time. Its part of it. Just got to embrace it.---McCauley reported from Oakland, California.AP Sports Writer Pat Graham in Denver contributed to this report. Mens Nike Tanjun 2019 . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Discount Nike Tanjun ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.cheapniketanjun.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. NEW YORK -- Ayesha Curry remembers the first meal she cooked for her ultra-popular NBA player-husband Stephen Curry: a baked chicken dish. But the meal Stephen whipped up for his chef-wife wasnt as tasty.Or edible.The one time he cooked for me, it was awful. It was salty, cream of wheat, gushers lined up on a plate as garnish, Ayesha, 27, said in an interview Tuesday. It was cute, but I couldnt eat it.Ayesha said the Golden State Warriors point guard loved the first meal she made, which included his dads famous seasoning.So maybe thats the reason why were still married, she laughed. I dont know. I hope its more than that.Food has played a large part in the familys life -- and Ayeshas career. She just launched her first cookbook, The Seasoned Life (Little, Brown and Co.), and she cooks all the meals for her family -- including daughters Riley, 4, and Ryan, 1 -- without the help of a chef.No discredit to the people that do -- Im always watching and looking on social media at the stuff that they make -- but at home I think Im so prideful with my food and so I make everything, she said.For the book, she also worked independently: I food styled and cooked all the food for the photos myself, so it was just the photographer and I.Ayesha says the recipes are quick, easy and accessible. Some reflect her multicultural background -- her mother is Jamaican and Chinese and her father is black and Polish.Its a big part of the way I cook, the way I flavor my food, and I think it helped me growing up to be able to play around with my food and experiment, she said.Ayesha said she turned to food professionally after starting her cooking blog.Some of the standouts in her book include her Mama Alexanders brown sugar chicken, Stephens five-ingredient pasta (for game days) and her honey-peppered cast-iron biscuits. She came up with her pancrepes by accident.I just threw stuff together, put it in a pan and then realized I left out the thickening agent, what was going to fluff that pancake up, and it was the consistenccy of a crepe, but they were so delicious, she said. Grey Nike Tanjun. The whole family loves them. Theyre great. Its my happy accident.She says she enjoys cooking with her daughters, and getting Riley involved has helped expand her palette: The way that I get her to try stuff is by making it with me because then shes seeing whats going into (it) ... and shes feeling like shes accomplished something.Rileys become a social media star, garnering attention at her fathers basketball games, press conferences and more. Ayesha said its hard to deal with her daughters popularity.Its a little bit intimidating I think as a mom, a little bit scary `cause the intentions werent there for that to happen, but weve kind of taken it on and taken it for what it is because if you have a gift to make people happy the way that shes made people happy, I mean thats OK, Ayesha said. She puts a smile on peoples faces so were all right with it.Fame has also impacted Ayesha, who, while being a fan-favorite, has taken some criticism. Her angry Twitter rant earlier this year following a Warriors loss during the finals made her a target (she later apologized). And her wholesome image, while being lauded by some, has caused others to use her photos as memes with a holier-than-thou image.I think its silly. Its so funny how your personality and character can be shaped by other people and not yourself, and I would just like to say nobodys perfect. Im completely normal, she said.Shes hoping that her new cooking show, Ayeshas Homemade, will help deliver her true personality. It premieres Oct. 22 on the Food Network and was filmed at the Currys home in Alamo, California.I tend to be supergoofy and that will come off on the show, she said. Im just excited for people to see that I dont take things so seriously -- lifes too short, so weve got to have fun and make things easy.----Online:http://www.ayeshacurry.com/ Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' ' 
Share: