four-game series at Baltimore on Thursday. Snell has faced every other AL | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 7 '17
Olivier Giroud has revealed to Sky Sports News HQ that he has been told Jamie Vardy wants to join Arsenal. Old Skool Vans Sale Uk . Sky sources understand talks between the Leicester forward and Arsenal are ongoing after the Gunners triggered a release clause in his contract with a £20m bid.Giroud, speaking after scoring twice in Frances 3-0 victory over Scotland on Saturday night, says he is excited about the prospect of teaming up with Vardy next season. Would Vardy suit Arsenal? We explore the pros and cons of Arsenal signing the Leicester striker... I have been told that Jamie wants to join us and its very good news for us. I think we can be complimentary and thats all I can say, Giroud told Sky Sports News HQ. Hes a fantastic player, so its good news for us. Jamie Vardy scored 24 goals for Leicester in all competitions last season When asked if the England internationals arrival would mean a change in formation from Arsene Wengers preferred 4-5-1 set-up, Giroud light-heartedly said: Obviously four-four-two.He added: As I said in the past I am happy with competition. We have always had fantastic strikers at Arsenal and I want the best for this club. Hopefully he is going to help us win this title. Vardy (L) is currently away with England preparing for Euro 2016 The boss wanted to sign at least one or two strikers, so I expected a top striker and I think it will benefit the club and hopefully he is going to score a lot of goals like he did at Leicester.Vardy, who only signed a new four-year deal with Leicester in February, is currently preparing with the rest of the England squad for Euro 2016 and will more than likely need to be released temporarily by manager Roy Hodgson to complete a move to the Emirates Stadium. The 29-year-old enjoyed a sensational 2015-16 season, scoring 24 goals in all competitions as Leicester claimed an unlikely Premier League title, with Arsenal finishing 10 points behind in second. Arsenal finally spending big? Jamie Vardy could become only Arsenals fourth signing over £20m since 2004... The former Stocksbridge Park Steels, Halifax Town and Fleetwood Town player would become Wengers second signing of the close season following the acquisition of midfielder Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach.Leicester have so far not been available for comment when contacted by Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Would Vardy suit Arsenal? Arsenal finally spending big? Arsenal interested in Vardy Gazidis: Wenger going nowhere Vans Old Skool Black And White Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Nike Air Max 95 Sale Cheap .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. http://www.vanonlineuk.com/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. TORONTO -- Is this as bad as it gets for the struggling Toronto Blue Jays?Manager John Gibbons sure hopes so.Alex Cobb pitched 6 2/3 innings to win for the first time in almost two years, Kevin Kiermaier and Corey Dickerson hit two-run homers and the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Blue Jays 8-1 Wednesday, Torontos ninth loss in 12 September games.Ive got to believe were at rock bottom, Gibbons said. I dont see how much lower it could go. So Im optimistic that this will turn and turn in a hurry.Reigning AL MVP Josh Donaldson sat out his third straight game for Toronto and underwent an MRI on his sore right hip. The results were not immediately available.Hopefully Ill be able to get back out there tomorrow, Donaldson said after the game.Toronto holds the second AL wild card after falling one game behind Baltimore, which beat Boston later Wednesday night. The Red Sox lead the AL East by one game over the Orioles and two over the Blue Jays.Its tough but we still control our own destiny, Donaldson said.It was the same story against Cobb and the Rays, who have won six of eight at Rogers Centre.Torontos Devon Travis doubled to lead off the first and scored on Edwin Encarnacions sacrifice fly, but the Blue Jays didnt get another hit until Dioner Navarros one-out single in the seventh.Were not playing good enough baseball right now on either end, Gibbons said. The bats have gone cold, the pitchings been kind of hit or miss.Marco Estrada (8-9) allowed four runs and four hits in 5 1/3 innings. Hes 1-5 with a 6.95 ERA in his past seven starts.Im not going to change anything, Estrada said. I felt like I threw the ball really well.The right-hander struck out the Rays first five batters of the game, becoming the first Blue Jays pitcher to open a game with five Ks. Estrada was perfect through three before giving up three runs annd three hits in the fourth. Air Max 97 For Sale. Logan Forysthe singled and Keiermaier followed with a first-pitch home run. Estrada left after Nick Franklins one-out single in the sixth. Matt Dermody came on and gave up Dickersons homer.Last-place Tampa Bay now has a franchise-record 200 homers, eclipsing the previous mark of 199 in 2009.Cobb (1-0) allowed one run and two hits to win for the first time since Sept. 23, 2014, against Boston. The oft-injured right-hander, who recently returned from elbow surgery, had gone 722 days between victories.I love winning, Cobb said. Its why starters go out there. You want to win the ball game, you want to work deep.Third baseman Evan Longoria called Cobb the emotional leader of Tampa Bays staff.Its good to have him back, Longoria said. Im happy for him. I know how hard he worked to get back to this point.FRONT OFFICE ADDITIONLate in the game, Toronto announced the hiring of former Boston general manager Ben Cherington as Vice President of Baseball Operations.FOUR OF A KINDToronto has lost four straight series for the first time since June 30 to July 12, 2015.TRAINERS ROOMBlue Jays: Donaldson said his sore hip has been bothering him for some time. It hurts most when moving from side to side, he said.UP NEXTRays: LHP Blake Snell (5-8, 3.62) faces the Orioles for the first time as Tampa Bay opens a four-game series at Baltimore on Thursday. Snell has faced every other AL East rival at least twice. RHP Yovani Gallardo (5-7, 5.44) starts for the Orioles.Blue Jays: LHP J.A. Happ (18-4, 3.33) starts against the Angels on Thursday. Happ snapped a three-start winless streak by beating Boston on Saturday. RHP Daniel Wrigt (0-2, 7.50) starts for Los Angeles. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: