ockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 21 '19
In his first exclusive blog for Sky Sports from India, Ben Duckett praises Stuart Broad ahead of his 100th Test, takes a silver medal in a team FIFA tournament, and talks questionable haircuts… Wednesdays first Test against India cant come soon enough. Blue Air VaporMax 2018 Online .Weve been in Rajkot for the last couple of days now; the intensity of our training has picked up and were all just buzzing for the first Test. Weve got a great squad out here, and everyones very positive ahead of the series. India vs England November 9, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Weve been warmly welcomed at our team hotel with a big picture featuring all of the guys, though for some reason theyve chosen a picture of me from when I was about 18!Zafar Ansari has also come out of it badly - like me, he has a questionable haircut on show. But I dont think anyone is too happy with their photo, to be honest.Stuart Broad is set to play in his 100th Test this week, and for a guy like me, on his first England tour, he has been such a great example; he has been extremely welcoming, and is really easy to talk to. Stuart Broad celebrates his 100th Test for England if picked to play against India in Rajkot I wasnt sure what to expect before I came out here. There are obviously some players who Ive never played with or against before. But after just a few weeks, I already feel like I know the guys really well, Theres no pecking order, no cliques. Everyone just gets on really well.Weve also got a team room in the hotel in which weve had FIFA tournaments going on, or table tennis. I somehow came runner-up to Jos Buttler in the first FIFA tournament - I have no idea how I managed to do that. Jos Buttler took the honours in the first England team FIFA tournament of the tour Since the disappointing end to the Bangladesh series in Dhaka, it has been nice to have some time off, and bond a bit more as a team.Its obviously going to be a difficult series in Indias backyard, like it was in Bangladesh, with spin again likely to feature heavily, though there might be a bit more for the seamers on these surfaces.Ravichandran Ashwin is a quality bowler, and has been very successful in Test cricket. Ravindra Jadeja, too, is going to be very difficult to play against. Indian offspinner Ravichandran Ashwin (right) is set to play a big part in the Test series against England But when England have been at their best in the past against other top-class spinners - against Shane Warne in the Ashes, for example - is when theyve taken the attack to those guys, tried to put them under pressure.Thats what I felt like I did well in my final innings in Bangladesh; Id been getting out stuck on the crease a little bit, but then in that last innings, I played my game - swept the ball positively against the spinners. Ben Duckett (R) on his way through to a first Test fifty in the second Test against Bangladesh in Dhaka You spend a lot of time imagining making your Test debut for England, you play things out in your head, the first over against seam etc - and then you get the surprise of spin first ball!I was slightly under prepared for that, but you have to adapt. Thats life in international cricket.As Alastair Cook said, they were some of the toughest wickets he has played on in his career, so it wasnt easy. And Bangladesh bowled very well.It was a pleasure to open with Cooky - a legend of the game - and that hundred partnership with him in the second Test, plus to get a fifty on the board personally, was very pleasing. Hopefully I can take that bit more confidence with me into this series. Alastair Cook hit fifty in a hundred partnership with Ben Duckett in the second Test in Bangladesh I like to keep things very simple. When I initially came out here, I wasnt even sure if I was going to be in the side, so Im just happy to represent my country, whatever number that may be.I grew up batting in the middle order, so moving down to No 4 will not be a problem. And out here, you can face either seam or spin at any time, so I dont think it makes too much difference where you bat. England XI for first Test? Our Sky Sports pundits select their England XIs for Wednesdays first Test against India in Rajkot. The best bit of advice Ive got since being out here from the senior guys like Cooky and Joe Root is, just play your natural game.Thats why Ive been picked, its why Im here, and so thats what Im hoping to do on Wednesday.England take on India in the first Test of their five-match tour, in Rajkot, from 3.30am this Wednesday on Sky Sports 2.  Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: India v England: Ways to watch England XI for the first Test? Inside track on India Broads 100th Test Quiz Yellow Air VaporMax 2018 Outlet . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Red Air VaporMax 2018 On Sale .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.cheapairvapormaxfreeshipping.com/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Forever Unbridled, the multiple Grade 1-winning filly who finished third in the Breeders Cup Distaff last month, was to undergo routine minor surgery Tuesday to remove a bone chip from her left-front ankle, trainer Dallas Stewart said.Forever Unbridled had been stabled with Stewart at Fair Grounds following the Breeders Cup but has left for Kentucky, where the surgery will be performed at the Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in Lexington. Forever Unbridled turns 5 on Jan. 1, but Stewart said owner Charrles Fipke still intends to race her in 2017. Air VaporMax Sale. Shell have 45 to 60 days off, Stewart said. Shell do her rehab at [Fipkes] farm in Kentucky.Forever Unbridled won the Grade 1 Apple Blossom and the Grade 1 Beldame during a breakout season in 2016. Fipke bred the filly, who is by Unbridleds Song and out of Lemons Forever, whom Stewart trained to win the Kentucky Oaks. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College JerseysMLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: