thing or two about amore.I was really happy for those two, she said | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 20 '19
BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Bryson DeChambeau won the Web. Nike Air Pegasus 31 Sale .com Tour Finals-opening DAP Championship on Sunday to wrap up a PGA Tour card for next season.The 22-year-old former SMU player beat Andres Gonzales with a 5-foot par putt on the second hole of a playoff at Canterbury Golf Club. DeChambeau and Gonzales each birdied the 18th on the first extra trip down the par-4 hole, eliminating Nicholas Lindheim and Argentinas Julian Etulain.Its a big patience test for me, and I think I passed, DeChambeau said.DeChambeau shot a 1-over 71 in windy conditions to match Gonzales (68), Lindheim (66) and Etulain (67) at 7-under 273.Not easy with the wind up, and the rough up. It was a brutal test, DeChambeau said. The U.S. Open definitely helped me a little bit, especially with how long the rough was, and being comfortable with hitting wedge shots around the greens. But the good thing is the greens were receptive when hitting irons in so you were really able to throw darts at pins.DeChambeau earned $180,000. The 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur champion got into the field as a non-member with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had he been eligible.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and some non-members such as DeChambeau. The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings .Playing with an unusual iron configuration with 4-iron to lob wedge cut to standard 7-iron length, DeChambeau birdied the par-5 16th, three-putted for bogey on the long par-3 17th and closed with a par to get into the playoff.For some reason Im able to just let that go and focus, DeChambeau said Really what that does is allow me to just say ok, its gone, its in the past, and move forward. I dont hold it up or build it in me. I just ease out of it. I think thats the most important thing that I stuck with it. Eventually I got a couple to fall, one on 16, and unfortunately on 17 I three putted. But on 18 I clutched up. Gonzalez earned $74,667 to also wrap up a tour card after finishing 154th in the FedEx Cup standings.Main objective accomplished, Gonzalez said. Its only disappointing when you come this close. I had some good looks coming down. I played really solid the whole week. I kept the ball in front of me a lot, which is what you need to do here. ... Im pleased. Im excited. Im sure Ill be more excited after I get losing out of my mind.Lindheim and Etulain already earned cards from the regular-season Web.com Tour money list.Zack Sucher was fifth at 6 under after a 71. PGA Tour winners Scott Stallings (65), Rory Sabbatini (70), Will MacKenzie (70) and D.A. Points (71) were 5 under. Englands Andrew Beef Johnston tied for 28th at even par after a 70. Nike Air Pegasus 34 Womens . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Nike Air Pegasus 33 Womens . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.airzoompegasussale.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Love is in the air at the Olympic diving pool.He Zi of China settled for silver in womens 3-meter springboard on Sunday before accepting an even bigger prize: an engagement ring.Hes boyfriend and fellow diver Qin Kai surprised her with a marriage proposal as she stepped off the medal podium. A serious-looking Qin got down on bended knee and appeared to speak at length to He before opening a small box.Qin took out the ring and after she solemnly nodded yes, Qin slipped it on her finger. He clapped her right hand over her eyes and Qin presented her a red rose encased in glass.The crowd cheered its approval. The other divers stopped what they were doing and watched in amazement.Oh, Im so happy for him, said American Abby Johnston, who finished 12th and last in the competition.Qin thrust both arms triumphantly as they left the podium.The couples teammate, Shi Tingmao, won her second gold in Rio, adding the individual 3-meter title to her earlier victory in synchronized springboard. Shi totaled 406.05 points.. Nike Air Pegasus Mens Sale. Shi and He were tied after two rounds before Shi took the lead for good on her third dive.He finished second at 387.90. Tania Cagnotto of Italy earned bronze at 372.80.He carried the red rose container to the medalists news conference along with her silver medal. She said the couple has been dating for six years and Qins proposal was a surprise.He said a lot of things, He said, describing Qins speech. He made a lot of promises, but the most important thing is this is the guy I can trust for the rest of my life.Shi was excited for 25-year-old He and 30-year-old Qin, who earned bronze in mens 3-meter synchro in Rio.Both of them have gone through a lot, she said. Its a great moment. Qin said it best, `This is the way its supposed to be.Being Italian, Cagnotto knows a thing or two about amore.I was really happy for those two, she said. Its a really great moment to ask her to marry him. Wholesale China JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: