nd are available Wednesday night against Atlanta. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 15 '19
MONTREAL -- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray tumbled out of the Rogers Cup on Thursday, falling 6-4, 6-3 to Lavias Ernests Gulbis in the third round. Nike Air Max Tn For Sale . The second-seeded Murray, a two-time Rogers Cup champion, was playing his second match since his Wimbledon victory. The loss ended the Scots winning streak at 13 matches. Rafael Nadal won his third round match, beating Polands Jerzy Janowicz 7-6 (6), 6-4. Nadal, the fourth-seeded Spanish star making his first tournament appearance since losing in the first round at Wimbledon, improved his ATP Tour-leading record to 45-3 -- including 7-0 on hardcourts. "I had a very good victory today against a very difficult opponent," Nadal said about the 6-foot-8 Janowicz. "I did a few things well during the match, a few things that I need to improve a little bit more. His serve is huge. His forehand and backhand can be very dangerous. "When he plays with a little bit of regular shots, he will become a very difficult player to beat. If he is able to maintain the right level during whole match he will be a player that will be in the very top positions." The Rogers Cup winner in 2005 and 2008, Nadal will face Australias Marinko Matosevic, a 7-6 (7), 6-7 (10), 6-3 winner over Frances Benoit Paire. Defending champion Novak Djokovic played later Thursday. After ousting Canadian Frank Dancevic in the second round, Janowicz felt he couldve given Nadal more of a battle had he served better. "Actually Im upset a little bit," he said. "I didnt practise at all after Hamburg, so I didnt play tennis for two weeks. "Im still quite happy I was able to get three matches here. Thats most important for me, to get as many matches as possible before the U.S. Open. Today, even without my best game, without especially my first serve, I was able to fight." Nadal won the Rogers Cup in 2005, his first hardcourt victory, and in 2008. In another early match, Bosnian-born Australian Marinko Matosevic, who got into the main draw as a qualifier, celebrated his 28th birthday with a 7-6 (7), 6-7 (10), 6-3 win over Benoit Paire of France. "Unbelievable match," said Matosevic, who caught a break in the second round when his 10th-seeded opponent Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury. "I knew it would be a special win on my birthday." But up next is Nadal, who beat Matosevic 6-1, 6-2 on clay in Monte Carlo this year. "Im not happy about that after playing two-and-a-half hours," said Matosevic. "Im sure hell make me run. "And he beat me pretty easily in Monte Carlo. Hes one of the greatest payers and a credit to tennis. Its great to see him back playing and healthy." Matosevic also reached the quarter-finals last week in Washington, where he beat Canadas Milos Raonic in the third round before losing to Dmitry Tursunov. Defending champion Novak Djokovic is in action later Thursday, as are the two Canadians left in the draw, Raonic and Vasek Pospisil. Raonic takes on sixth-seeded Juan Martin Del Potro while Pospisil faces fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych. Its the first time two Canadians have reached the third round of Canadas top mens tennis tournament since Chris Pridham and Greg Rusedski in 1992. Nike Tns Sale . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Nike Tn Shoes 2018 . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.niketnultraplus.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers are facing the Golden State Warriors on Monday night without three-time All-Star forward Paul George or starting center Myles Turner.George has missed three of the last five games with a sore left ankle. Turner injured his ankle during Sunday nights victory at Oklahoma City, and coach Nate McMillan said the decision to sit Turner was made after he tried to warm up.McMillan is expected to insert GGlenn Robinson III and Al Jefferson into the starting lineup as replacements. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Burgundy. ndiana (7-7) also will be without backup forward C.J. Miles, who has a sore left knee.McMillan says he is hopeful George and Turner will return to practice Tuesday and are available Wednesday night against Atlanta. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys' ' '
Share: