lesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jelesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Je | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 14 '19
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Next years Formula One championship promises to showcase young driving talent keen to emulate 19-year-old rising star Max Verstappen. Cheap Nike Vapormax China .Goodbye Felipe Massa, hello Lance Stroll.So long Jenson Button, welcome Stoffel Vandoorne.As 30-somethings Massa and Button leave F1 with more than 550 races between them, they will be replaced by the 18-year-old Stroll and the 24-year-old Vandoorne -- two of the fresh faces on a new-look grid.Stroll is taking Massas seat at Williams, while Vandoorne is replacing Button at McLaren.Others, like Frenchman Esteban Ocon, will be keen to make an impression in the way Verstappen has done.Verstappen, the youngest driver to win an F1 race when he won the Spanish GP in May when still 18, already has seven podium finishes.But the others are largely untested.Vandoorne has raced once this year, as a stand-in for Fernando Alonso at the Bahrain GP in April, while Ocon has nine races after making his F1 debut at the Belgian GP in August.But it will be new territory for Stroll, the son of Canadian billionaire investor Lawrence Stroll.Williams announced earlier this month that Stroll would be taking the seat vacated by Massa, who is retiring.Stroll, who was part of the prestigious Ferrari driver academy, won this years European Formula 3 championship by a large margin.I want to be a quick driver -- maybe the quickest one day, he said. If Williams didnt think that I am ready, I wouldnt be here.Williams deputy team principal Claire Williams certainly thinks he is.Hes absolutely got the talent. We are going to have high expectations of him next year, she said. Anyone that has met Lance knows and understands that he deserves that promotion into Formula One. Hes extremely intelligent, a very quick learner.Stroll will be the youngest driver on the grid and F1s youngest since Verstappen made his debut last year at 17.Stroll, the first Canadian in F1 since 1997 champion Jacques Villeneuve, has been financially backed by his father since he was eight.Without that (backing) I wouldnt have been able to move from Canada to Europe and pursue my dream, he said. No matter how much money you have, if you are not able to be quicker than the rest you dont get anywhere.His fathers influence helped his son get a taste for the sport.I watched F1 races with my dad early on Sunday mornings in Canada when I was very young. Then I got hooked, Stroll said. When I look back at those days, it was fantastic sharing this passion for motorsport with my dad. Michael Schumacher was also a huge inspiration for me.Vandoorne, meanwhile, won the GP2 series last year, and is so highly rated that Mercedes head of motorsport Toto Wolff said in August that McLaren would be crazy not to take him.Filling in for Alonso in Bahrain, the Belgian driver made an immediate impression.In qualifying, he was actually faster than Button -- the 2009 F1 champion -- and finished a creditable 10th in the race.Ocon made his F1 debut a month before his 20th birthday. He began this year racing for Mercedes in Germanys DTM touring car championship and was a reserve driver for Renault until the Manor F1 team snapped him up.He will have a quicker car when he joins Force India next season on a multi-year contract, replacing German Nico Hulkenberg, who will drive for Renault.Ocon has strong credentials, winning the European F3 series in 2014. That year, Verstappen finished third.As much as its sad to be losing a couple of the Formula One legend drivers, its going to be really exciting next year, Williams said.The first race of the season is the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on April 26, where German driver Nico Rosberg will defend his title after clinching it at Sundays Abu Dhabi GP. Cheap Vapormax Online . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Vapormax Plus Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.wholesalevapormax.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Will Muschamp had no worries about sending Elliott Fry out for the longest field goal of his career. Even though this was the coachs first game with South Carolina, he had seen the kicker connect repeatedly in clutch situations.Fry kicked a career-long 55-yard field goal with 35 seconds left, and the South Carolina Gamecocks rallied from a 10-point halftime deficit to beat Vanderbilt 13-10 Thursday night in Muschamps debut as head coach.I had total confidence, Muschamp said.So did senior quarterback Perry Orth.Ive been here the same amount of time as Elliott, Orth said. Ive seen him make those in practice. Hes made a few clutch kicks in games. I knew if we got the ball close to the 35 and in, wed have a chance.Muschamp started Orth at quarterback and also played freshman Brandon McIlwain. But it was Orth who went back into the game in the third quarter and threw for 152 yards rallying the Gamecocks to their eighth straight victory over Vanderbilt in the Southeastern Conference opener for both teams.Vanderbilt now is 0-3 in season openers under coach Derek Mason, though his Commodores did manage to score an offensive touchdown in the first half. But Tommy Openshaw missed a 45-yard field goal wide left with 3:44 left, and Vandy turned it over on downs with 14 seconds left.Every decision we made will be questioned, Mason said. The bottom line is we didnt win this game. Now we have to get back to next week and play MTSU.Fry also kicked a 48-yard field goal in the third quarter, and Deebo Samuel atoned for a fumbled punt in the first quarter by scoring an 8-yard TD on an end-around with 7:30 left. Fry had total confidence he could connect from 55 after barely coming up short from 62 in warmups.I knew I could hit it, said Fry, whose previous long was 52 yards.TAKEAWAYSSouth Carolina: The second half was a complete turnaround from the first with the Gamecocks nearly pinning themselves deep on the opening kickoff before officials ruled the returner had knelt down for the touchback. McIlwain took over at the beginninng of the second quarter after Orth managed 23 yards of offense in the first. Wholesale Vapormax. uschamp said the plan coming in had been to get McIlwain into the game early. But McIlwain lost a fumble, so the coach went back to Orth. The senior was 6 of 8 for 117 yards in the second half as the Gamecocks gained 220 yards on offense.Vanderbilt: The Commodores got their hands on lots of passes defensively but couldnt pick off even one despite that being an area of focus this season. They forced two fumbles but couldnt get off the field in the second half.COOPERS REPLACEMENT: The Gamecocks might have been wondering who would replace Pharoh Cooper, now with the Los Angeles Rams in the NFL. Freshman Bryan Edwards did his best to step up, pulling in catch after catch. His best was a 43-yarder, and he finished with eight receptions for 101 yards in his first game. Hes that kind of talent, and hes going to be huge for us the rest of the season, Orth said.QB ISSUESSouth Carolina knew it had questions at quarterback with Muschamp unable to pick between his trio. Mason had said repeatedly before the opener that Kyle Shurmur was his starter with Wade Freebeck the backup. But Vandy brought in Freebeck the drive after the Commodores scored a TD to go up 10-0. Freebeck was in for two consecutive drives and managed 1 yard over six plays. The switch had fans wondering what happened and was reminiscent of quarterback struggles in recent years.It was predetermined, Mason said. We needed to get Wade a series or two ... Kyle needed to find more rhythm. He didnt have rhythm. We needed to make some plays. We wanted to find momentum.UP NEXTSouth Carolina: The Gamecocks visit Mississippi State, a team theyve beaten seven straight games, on Sept. 10.Vanderbilt: The Commodores host Middle Tennessee looking for a second straight victory over a school 40 miles away. MTSU won three straight before Vanderbilt ended that skid a year ago. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: