2, 4.63) of the Yankees. The White Sox play at Tampa Bay Friday | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 13 '19
GOLD COAST, Queensland -- If Adam Scott is to win a second Australian PGA Championship title, he must overcome a four-shot deficit from leader Andrew Dodt going into the weekend at Royal Pines. Cheap Air Jordan 5 China .Scott started poorly with a bogey at the second, but five birdies in eight holes from the 9th kept the world No. 7 in contention with a second consecutive 68.Thats the best Ive played in a couple of weeks and it was a good day to do it, because it wasnt that easy, Scott said. My striking was crisp at the ball. It was strong. I started driving the ball properly and it carried onto the rest of my game as well.Dodt, a two-time European Tour winner, carded a 67 to add to his opening-round 65 and will head into Saturdays third round at 12 under par and with a two-shot buffer over fellow Australian Ashley Hall. Scott and New Zealands Ryan Fox are two more back at eight-under.Dodt, whose sole bogey came at 18, said: I rushed my first putt and then missed the one coming back, so it was a frustrating way to finish because I really wanted to go bogey-free today. It wasnt to be and Im not going to beat myself up about it too badly.The jobs only half done, so I need to keep in the same mindset that Ive had for the first two days. As I said to you all yesterday, Id rather score well than hit it well, but today both elements combined so Im obviously really happy with the state of my game.Englishman Ian Poulter, who admitted ahead of the tournament that hes struggling to get in the right mental state for competitive golf, carded a slick four-under 68 thanks to six birdies.After storms delayed the end of the first round, Poulter was forced to set his alarm for a little earlier than usual for Fridays play.That was a little strange morning call, I think a 3:30 a.m. alarm to come out and play golf is a touch on the early side. At least it was light, so we could get out there, but its just an unusual feeling. I didnt manage to get any jetlag at all flying from America, but my tee time has managed to give me jetlag. Its kind of an unusual situation, but I guess theres a first for everything.I dont ever remember an alarm going off at any time in the threes for a tee off time in the last 17 years, so its definitely a first and the body clock is not 100% on time. But its just a number, I guess.AAP contributed to this report. Cheap Jordan 5 Shoes Sale . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Jordan 5 For Sale Cheap . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans.  The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.airjordan5cheap.com/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well.CHICAGO -- Adam Dunn hit a one-out home run in the bottom of the ninth inning off Tommy Hunter to give the Chicago White Sox a 3-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday. Chicago starter Jose Quintana had a career-high 11 strikeouts and reliever Addison Reed (4-1) got the victory. Quintana went a seventh straight game without a decision, allowing two hits over seven innings. He retired the last 13 Orioles he faced. Alex Rios broke up a scoreless tie in the sixth inning with an RBI single and Adam followed with an RBI single off Zach Britton (2-3). Baltimore scored twice in the eighth off reliever Nate Jones, one on an RBI infield grounder by pinch-hitter Matt Wieters and the other on Nick Markakis sacrifice fly. THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. APs earlier story is below. Adam Dunn thought pitcher Jose Quintana deserved better than another no-decision in a defeat, so he did with his bat what he had failed to do with his glove. Dunn made up for a critical eighth-inning error by hitting a solo home run in the bottom of the ninth, giving the Chicago White Sox a 3-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday. Dunn connected with one out against Tommy Hunter (3-2). The previous inning, Dunn misplayed a grounder by Matt Wieters, paving the way for the tying run to score and depriving Quintana of his first victory since May 21. "The way Q pitched and how that inning went down, it was good any way we could to get a win," Dunn said. Quintana struck out a career-high 11 in seven innings. He allowed two hits and retired his last 13 batters. Reliever Addison Reed (2-0) wound up with the win. Dunns home run was his 23rd this year. He has batted .272 in June and July after a .156 average in April and May. "I think that its probably a little bit of everything," he said about his turnaround. "The things weve been working on since spring training just kind of paying off now." "Like I said from Day One, Ive felt pretty good all year. Just wasnt getting any results. Now it seems like Im swinging at a little better pitches and putting some good wood on it," he said. Dunn also singled in a run to help Chicago take a 2-0 lead in the sixth. "Hes dangerous any time he goes up there. But again, just the quality of the at-bats is great to see," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. Quintana was locked in from the start. "The beginning of the game I felt I had really good controol and I felt Im really going to be able to do some things," he said a translator. Air Jordan 5 Cheap Wholesale. . "Thats s what led to me striking out so many batters." Quintana seemed as if he would get the elusive victory after the sixth. Alex Rios broke up a scoreless tie with an RBI single and Dunn followed with an RBI single off Orioles starter Zach Britton. Baltimore scored twice in the eighth off reliever Nate Jones, one on Dunns error and the other on Nick Markakis sacrifice fly. Quintana said the no-decision didnt bother him. His previous strikeout high was eight, set against Texas on July 5, 2012. "Those are things you cant control," he said. "The most important thing to me is that the team wins. The best thing that I can do for the team is give the team a quality start, give the team the opportunity to win and give a quality outing." Britton struck out three, walked one and gave up six hits over seven innings in his longest stint of the season. "Both guys pitched real well," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "There was only going to be a small margin of error. We were fortunate to push over a couple there out of their bullpen." "Quintana was tough. I mean, that was solid. I can see why theyre so high on him. Hes been pitching well for them. Theyve got a lot of good young pitchers but Zach matched him for the most part," he said. Dunn decided the game by connecting on a curveball. "Its a pitch you dont want to throw to him," Hunter said. "I would like to bury it. There were a couple righties coming up right after him." NOTES: Ventura said RHP Jake Peavy, on the disabled list since June 6, will throw Friday. Ventura said he doesnt expect Peavy to return from his broken rib until after the All-Star break. ... Baltimore signed South Korean LHP Jung-Hyun Yoon. He is slated to report to the Orioles spring training complex in Sarasota to be evaluated for assignment within their system. ... The sixth inning has become a nemesis for Britton, who had given up a .643 batting average in sixth innings coming into the contest and then allowed two more runs. ... The starting time for the White Sox-Orioles game on Sept. 7 game in Baltimore has been moved to 1:05 p.m. from 7:05 p.m. Baltimore RHP Miguel Gonzalez (6-3, 3.77) starts Friday night at New York against Ivan Nova (2-2, 4.63) of the Yankees. The White Sox play at Tampa Bay Friday night, with Dylan Axelrod (3-4, 4.57) facing Jeremy Hellickson (7-3, 4.90). Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College JerseysMLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: