league debut Aug. 17. He entered the night with a .236 batting average | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 8 '19
HOUSTON -- Aurelien Collin scored in the 73rd minute to lift Sporting Kansas City to a 1-0 win over the Houston Dynamo on Sunday night. Nike Free Shoes Sale . The loss snapped Houstons record 36-game home unbeaten streak, including 30 straight in MLS play. Houston had not lost at home since a 2-0 defeat against Columbus on June 18, 2011. Collins goal gave Sporting Kansas City (6-4-2) its second win in five games. From eight yards out, Collin headed Seth Sinovics throw-in toward the goal and Houstons Corey Ashe headed the ball down over the goal line. Houston (6-3-2), which saw its five-game unbeaten streak end, nearly tied it in the 80th minute as Jason Johnson headed a bouncer inside the far post off a corner kick, but Paulo Nagamura cleared it off the end line. Ricardo Clark had an opportunity for the equalizer a minute later, but his header from inside the upper box was saved by diving KC goalkeeper Jimmy Nielsen. Houstons Andrew Driver saw a blast from inside the upper left box go wide of the near post in the 85th minute. Oriol Rosell had a shot from just outside the left box stopped by Houston goalkeeper Tally Hall in the 10th minute. Brad Davis had a free kick from 25 yards out in the middle saved by Nielsen before it could creep inside the near post in the 25th minute. Nike Free Cheap Online . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Nike Free Shoes Wholesale . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.cheapnikefree.us/ . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. WASHINGTON -- Dansby Swansons first major league home run stayed in the ballpark.The 2015 overall No. 1 draft pick circled the bases with an inside-the-park home run in the second inning of the Atlanta Braves 9-7 loss to the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.Swanson lined a pitch from Gio Gonzalez over Trea Turner and high off the center-field fence, 399 feet away. The ball caromed toward the infield, and Swanson slid home headfirst, easily beating the throw by right fielder Bryce Harper.It was one of those things where I thought it was going to be my first triple, Swanson said. Theen as I kept going, judging by the reaction in the dugout and the crowd, I thought, Maybe Ill get an inside-the-parker. Cheap Nike Free Shoes. I just kept going.Swanson was selected by Arizona in the draft, traded to Atlanta in December and made his big league debut Aug. 17. He entered the night with a .236 batting average and four RBIs in 55 at-bats.Atlantas last inside-the-park home run was by Wes Helms on Oct. 7, 2001.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: