Jerry - Jones: Eagles won a championship cowboys bring pressure | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
sarahw
sarahw Jan 7 '19
2017 East State made the first name first nameCheap Pittsburgh Penguins Jersey 2016 East State failed to complete the record: Super Bowl championship. 2016 season with a 13-3 regular season Cowboys won the home-court advantage, but failed to suppress rival Green Bay Packers in the Division Series. Eagles all the way to the weaker team's attitude to win in the end, to the same district rivals also added a lot of pressure. I think they improve the standard, giving the Cowboys put pressure. Cowboys owner Jerry - Jones said they were doing all they could reach the final, took back the title of world champion. Cowboys 9-7 regular season record in 2017, Cheap New York Islanders Jerseyfailed to get playoff tickets. Jones said: I just remember last year we very disappointed, we will do better next season. Jones also said he finally chose to support the Eagles, but initially his head in the pillow nest screaming. Cheap Buffalo Sabres JerseyAlthough there are a lot of hostility between us, although the Cowboys failed to reach the playoffs is a pity, but the results I am still Hawks pride. Cheap Edmonton Oilers JerseyThey play in the limited circumstances out of the infinite wonderful performance, so I will support them. Jones said.
Share: