sport in more ways than one.1No. 1. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 5 '19
PLAYA VISTA, Calif. Cheapest Soccer Jerseys Ireland . -- L.A. Clippers star Blake Griffin said Friday he feels as good as hes felt in several years heading into the 2016-17 regular season.I felt great -- as good as Ive felt in several years, Griffin said before practice. Its kind of surprising, actually. I felt good going into camp, but you never know how youre going to respond to a lot of live situations and a heavy load. But I felt great.As a result, Griffin says he finally has peace of mind as the Clippers approach their season opener against the Portland Trail Blazers in Portland on Thursday.Playing back-to-backs or having several hard days of practice in a row and then a game and still feeling fine the next day, still being able to get all my work in and do even more -- its reassuring, Griffin said.Last season, the five-time All-Star missed 47 games during the regular season with a tear in his left quadriceps tendon and a broken right hand after an altercation in January with a team equipment manager, which subsequently resulted in Griffin being suspended for four games.Griffins season ended early when he aggravated the left quadriceps injury in Game 4 of the Clippers first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.Coach Doc Rivers, who initially feared he would have to limit Griffins minutes to start the season, added that he plans on playing Griffin with no minutes restrictions.Hes been far better [than I anticipated]. Theres no holding back. You dont have to, Rivers said. Just logically thinking going into the year, you thought you may have to. But you dont. That tells you the superb athlete he is, that tells you where his health is, and its all good news for us.Griffin averaged 16.2 points on 55.4 percent shooting to go along with 5.6 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.2 steals in 23.1 minutes per game during the preseason.To prevent injury, Griffin adjusted his offseason routine to strengthen his lower body, particularly his legs, which he says hes gone away from in recent seasons.Every year I find different things I like and some things I discard, Griffin said. I definitely changed my routine a little bit as far as the work I do before I get out on the court ... just activating everything -- probably a little heavier in the legs. The past few years Ive gotten away from it a little bit, but I got back on it this summer.Rivers says Griffins work ethic is the primary reason he was able to rehab quickly and enter the season with confidence.Hes worked. Blake works so hard, Rivers said. Sometimes you put enough work in that you take away any insecurities you may have with your body because youve tested it in every way possible. He doesnt even think about it. The only time he thinks about it is when [the media] brings it up. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Ireland .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys Ireland . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysireland.com/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. From Anand to Usha, athletics to wrestling, Athens to Wimbledon - all these, and more, are contenders for ESPN.ins Top 20 Moments in Indian Sport, as voted for by a panel of 31 experts from across the world of Indian sport. Indian sport today suffers from short-term public memory and the overwhelming popularity of cricket; this list is ESPN Indias way of reviving memories of the feats of days gone by, and of saluting the richness, variety and breadth of Indias sporting history. We know the list will spark debate and discussion - including questioning the very premise of ranking these achievements. Whether you agree or disagree, though, we hope it brings these achievements and achievers back into the spotlight where they belong.Introducing the Top 20 Moments in Indian Sport20Anju Bobby George wins world championship medalAnju Bobby George became the first Indian athlete to win a medal at the World Championships when she won bronze at long jump in 2003.19Ramanathan Krishnan reaches Wimbledon last fourTill date, Ramanathan Krishnan remains the only Indian to get to the semi-finals in the singles event of the tournament.18Gopichand wins the All England OpenIndian badminton entered a new era of dominance with the 27-year-olds come-from-behind victory.17Mary Kom boxes her way into history in LondonThe five-time world champions 2012 Olympic bronze boosted the sports profile and inspired a movie.16Malleswari wins bronze in SydneyIn 2000, the weightlifter became the first Indian woman to win an Olympic medal when she took third place in the 69kg category.15India win 1962 Asiad football goldThe last great triumph in Indian football came in Jakarta over half a century ago when they beat South Korea 2-1 in front of a hostile crowd.14Wilson Jones is billiards world championIn 1958, the cueist became the first Indian world champion in any sport since the countrys independence.13Leander Paes wins tennis bronze in AtlantaLeander Paes entered the 1996 Atlanta Games as a wildcard, only to end up bagging Indias first individual Olympic medal in 44 years.12PT Ushas gold rush at the 1986 SSeoul AsiadPT Usha made India proud in the Asian Games, winning five medals, including four golds, and setting new records. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Ireland Free Shipping. 11Saina Nehwal rises to world No. 1Saina Nehwals India Open Grand Prix title in New Delhi in April 2015 made her the first Indian woman to reach No. 1 in the world.10Rajyavardhan Rathore wins silver in AthensRathore entered the Mens Double Trap event as the fifth of six finalists, but he delivered under pressure to win Indias first individual silver at the Olympics.9Milkha Singh misses bronze at Rome by 0.1 secondsMilkha Singh was leading in the 400m final but his decision to slow down and glance at his opponents cost him an individual Olympic medal.8Khashaba Jadhav wins bronze at Helsinki OlympicsThe wrestlers trip to the 1952 Games had to be funded by the public. He finished in third place, winning India the countrys first individual Olympic medal.7India win the 1975 hockey World CupIndias domination in world hockey had stuttered a bit from the late 60s. In 1975, normal service was restored when they beat arch-rivals Pakistan in the final.6Sushil Kumar wins his second Olympic medalThe wrestler who became Indias first sportsman to win two individual medals at the Olympics.5India win their first Olympic hockey goldAmsterdam 1928 marked the beginning of a glorious dynasty in the countrys sporting history.4Viswanathan Anand wins the unified Chess title?Anand had been a young prodigy, but he put to rest all doubts over his claims to greatness when he won the world title in 2007.3Prakash Padukone wins the All England OpenPrakash Padukones victory at the All-England in 1980 marked the pinnacle of his career and Indias emergence on the international badminton stage.2No. 2. India win the cricket World CupThe 1983 victory over West Indies was epochal for Indian sport in more ways than one.1No. 1. Bindra guns for gold in BeijingIndias first ever individual Olympic gold is still the countrys greatest sporting success. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: