ed into the Hall. He won his only other major at the 2005 Australian Open, beating Rog | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 30 '18
Port Adelaide have kicked the highest score of the 2016 AFL season in their emphatic 94-point win over struggling Brisbane at the Gabba. Wholesale Nike Roshe Shoes .The Power set up the win with a seven-goal second quarter, going on to claim a 25.23 (173) to 11.13 (79) victory.Their final score eclipses Geelongs haul of 168 against Gold Coast as the highest by a team in 2016.A week after snapping a 12-game losing streak with victory over the equally-hapless Essendon, the Lions were back to their usual form in front of their home fans.Justin Leppitschs men began brightly, kicking the first two goals of the match and trailing by just five points at the first break.But, just as they have done in their past home matches against West Coast and Greater Western Sydney, a second-quarter fadeout turned into a rout.The Power kicked 7.5 in the second term to 0.5 by the Lions to take a 47-point lead at the main break.Power goalsneak Chad Wingard bagged five of the easiest goals hell ever get at senior level, and John Butcher also picked up four majors.Ollie Wines dominated the midfield, picking up 32 disposals, while Travis Boak had three goals and 24 touches.Debutant Archie Smith was impressive for the Lions, sharing the spoils in the ruck battle with Ports Jackson Trengove.But apart from the 21-year-old, few others performed for the Lions, with captain Tom Rockliff and Pearce Hanley among those going missing when it counted.Lions coach Leppitsch admitted there were embarrassing efforts by his players but repeated his belief that his faith in his youngsters will eventually pay off.Weve had a lot of unacceptable efforts this year, Leppitsch said.Theres parts of today that were embarrassing ... there is improvement, Archie Smith played his first game and did pretty well.Well have weeks like this unfortunately.Power coach Ken Hinkley praised his teams ruthlessness, not giving the Lions any quarter despite essentially having the game sewn up by halftime.They just kept at it and stuck to process pretty well, Hinkley said.It was pleasing for them.The Lions travel to Adelaide next weekend to face the Crows while the Power are in Sydney to face the Swans. Cheap Nike Roshes .ca. Kerry,  Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count?  All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Cheap Nike Roshes For Sale .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.nikeroshecheap.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. NEWPORT, R.I. -- Marat Safin enjoyed life as a tennis player, calling it like living in a rock n roll band.That fun-filled journey brought him to the pinnacle of his sport -- induction into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.Safin and Justine Henin were inducted on Saturday during a center-court ceremony on Newports grass courts.They were presented by Hall of Famers Jimmy Connors and Monica Seles.Connors, a 1998 Hall of Famer, called Safin emotional and played with passion. Thats what drew me to him.Seles, inducted in 2009, touched on Henins classic one-handed backhand, saying without question one of the signature shots in tennis history. To be honest, I hated it.Henin is the first player inducted from Belgium. She captured four French Open titles from 2003-07 and said she was inspired watching Seles play.At six-years-old, I was in my bedroom jumping up and down like I won the French Open, she said before sharing a story that she told her mom one day shed win a French title.The 34-year-old also won titles at the U.S. Open twice and one Australian Open to go along with a gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics.My beautiful experience was probably the Olympic Games because I could see many people fighting for their countries, she said.Safin entertained the crowd with his speech.Id like to thank all the people that stopped giving me fines for throwing my racket, breaking rackets, he said. Nike Roshe Shoes China. During a morning press conference, Safin called one of his top tennis victories -- a championship victory over Pete Sampras at the 2000 U.S. Open -- a complete surprise.I wasnt joking, he said of the Open title. I never played such tennis. I didnt know what was happening. Its amazing to play (like that) out of the blue and say, `Wow, its me.The 36-year-old Safin is the first Russian player to be inducted into the Hall. He won his only other major at the 2005 Australian Open, beating Roger Federer in the semifinals before ousting Lleyton Hewitt.He said it was special visiting the museum for the first time.The first day I was in shock, he said. I was like a kid coming to Disneyland. Its a huge honor to be inducted and be a part of the history.Amelie Mauresmo, inducted last year, was also honored Saturday. She missed the ceremony in 2015 ahead of the birth of her first child.Yeah, Im a bit late, but it was worth it, said Mauresmo, who won Grand Slam titles at Wimbledon and the Australian Open.The 37-year-old Frenchwoman broke into tears at the end of her speech when she talked about the terror attacks in Paris and around the world.Yvon Petra and Peggy Scriven were inducted posthumously in the master player category. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: