TBILISI Mitch Morse Color Rush Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangsan520
zhangsan520 Dec 29 '18

TBILISI Mitch Morse Color Rush Jersey , Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Gocha Svanidze was elected as President of the Rugby Union of Georgia on Sunday.

Georgia's Deputy Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs Shalva Gogoladze made a statement on Sunday, confirming Svanidze obtaining the new post to run the national rugby governing body.

He said that Svanidze was supported by 35 members, while another candidate Zedgenidze received 32 votes.

Svanidze will lead the Rugby Union for the next four years. The organization had previously been run by Gia Nizharadze.

Do You Have An Unrealistic Dream? Published: 15.04.2009 | Author: Bo Sanchez | Category: Self Improvement

If you don鈥檛 have one, get one鈥換uick!

I got interviewed again.
A number of times, in fact.
This time, the questions were focused on dreaming big dreams.
So I鈥檓 putting together a bunch of questions and answers from these interviews. I know they will inspire you. And make you laugh at the same time. Because of so many interviews Chris Jones Color Rush Jersey , giving crazy answers keeps me sane.
Enjoy!

Q: How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Bo: I have 5 older sisters. I鈥檓 the only boy.

Q: Your father must have been very happy when you were born.
Bo: When I was born, my father almost named me Atlas. Because when he learned that I was a boy, he shouted, 鈥淎t last!鈥?I mean, after five failed attempts, yes Kareem Hunt Color Rush Jersey , he was happy. I鈥檓 also the youngest of the family. Can you imagine my suffering? I was their slave. They told me to do everything for them. From answering the door to buying Coke. As a little boy, I had pet spiders. My favorite daydream had the makings of a Hollywood movie. Because of a UFO invasion, my pet spiders mutated into giant monsters. My sisters got trapped in their spiders鈥?web and, well, you can guess how the story ended.

Q: Describe your family today.
Bo: Today, all my sisters serve in the ministry with me. We鈥檙e a great team. Three of them work full-time in the ministry Tanoh Kpassagnon Color Rush Jersey , while two help out part-time. Now, they follow what I tell them to do. Haha.

Q: Your parents?
Bo: My Dad passed away last year. My mother, at 82, continues to serve the Lord with me.

Q: And you have your own family鈥?br > Bo: Ten years ago, I married the most gorgeous girl in the galaxy, a woman named Marowe. We have two fantastic Patrick Mahomes II Color Rush Jersey , nuclear-powered, gravity-defying boys, Benedict, age 8, and Francis, 3. We homeschool our kids and have a great time doing that鈥攂ecause we spend more time with them. Instead of just opening textbooks Breeland Speaks Color Rush Jersey , we make them experience the world. Instead of reading a book on business, Bene operates one. Instead of studying about music, Bene performs a small concert. (Bo鈥檚 Note: Homeschooling isn鈥檛 for everyone. But you owe it to yourself to find out more about it and consider if it is for you. If you want to know more about homeschooling, click at www.catholicfilipinoacademy now.)

Q: What are your dreams?
Bo: I wrote all my dreams in a Dreambook. It鈥檚 a 15-page document. Let me share with you my most important dreams. Before I got married, I wrote that I want to be the greatest husband my wife can ever have. I believe in making dreams graphic, so I wrote in details. I wrote that I鈥檇 kiss my wife 7 times a day. For the past ten years now Travis Kelce Color Rush Jersey , I鈥檝e been doing that. Even when I don鈥檛 feel like it. Haha. Seriously, I have a great marriage. Because I work hard for it. I invest my energy and time to make it a great marriage. I also wrote on that Dreambook that I鈥檇 be the greatest father my kids can ever have. I wrote there that I鈥檇 play with them everyday no matter how busy I get. And that鈥檚 what I do today.

Q: Did you ever dream of becoming a preacher?
Bo: When I was 12, I had a 鈥渄aydream鈥? I woke up and saw myself preaching in the Araneta Coliseum in front of 20 thousand people. I don鈥檛 know if it was a dream, a daydream, or a vision. Because I liked what I saw and I continued to imagine this. By age 16, I preached in the Araneta Coliseum for the first time.

Q: What were your other dreams?
Bo: My mission in life is to communicate God鈥檚 Love. And I do this primarily by being a preacher and writer. In my Dreambook Spencer Ware Color Rush Jersey , I wrote that I鈥檇 be a bestselling author and have my own TV and Radio show. I also wrote that I would have my own ministry for the poor built on a huge place, where I would welcome the poorest of the poor. All these have taken place. God is good.

Q: Was it always easy to fulfill your dreams?
Bo: Absolutely not. Many times, I felt so discouraged. Frustrated. A few times, I even wanted to throw in the towel and give up. But all these years, I鈥檝e never doubted my Call. I鈥檝e always believed that God has called me to communicate His love. Why? Because He gave me the gift. And the ministry has been blessing many.

Q: How do you fulfill your dreams?
Bo: First of all, I chose the right dreams. I write big Justin Houston Color Rush Jersey , hairy, audacious, and unrealistic dreams. In my life, I鈥檝e realized that I accomplish my unrealistic dreams much more than my realistic ones. Let me tell you why. Unrealistic dreams shock my system and pump my heart. Unrealistic dreams force me to think creatively, demanding me to do things I鈥檝e never done before. On the other hand, realistic dreams make me complacent. They put me to sleep.

Q: What鈥檚 the second step?
Bo: I read and pray my list of dreams everyday. I do this for both my long term and short term dreams. Like each morning Tyreek Hill Color Rush Jersey , I visualize how I want that day to play out. I imagine what I want to accomplish, and what results will take place. This is my prayer. And my dreams happen. I believe in this practice so much. We don鈥檛 know how powerful we are.

Q: What鈥檚 the third step?
Bo: Once I have a dream, I create a strategy to make it happen. 100% of the time, this includes creating a dream team around me that will make it happen. And then I pursue t. Kirk Cousins Jersey   Josh Rosen Womens Jersey   Josh Allen Youth Jersey   J.J. Watt Youth Jersey   James Conner Kids Jersey   Derek Carr Kids Jersey   Dak Prescott Kids Jersey   Christian McCaffrey Panthers Jersey   Carson Wentz Eagles Jersey   Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey 

Share: