hip or the Ryder Cup in late September. Jo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 12 '17
CANTON, Ohio -- Kemba Walker scored 14 points, Gerald Henderson added 13 and the Charlotte Bobcats beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 92-74 in a preseason game on Tuesday night. Calvin Pickard Golden Knights Jersey . The Bobcats (2-2) trailed 35-23 early in the second quarter, but cut the lead to 42-40 at halftime. Charlotte outscored Cleveland 32-17 in the third quarter to go ahead 72-59 and pulled away. Kyrie Irving and C.J. Miles led the Cavaliers (2-1) with 15 points apiece. Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 pick in the draft, scored seven points in 20 minutes before fouling out. Bobcats guard Ben Gordon, who scored 10 points, was given a double technical and ejected midway through the fourth quarter. Josh McRoberts and Ramon Sessions added 11 apiece for the Bobcats. Cleveland rookie Kenny Kadjl suffered a cut over his right eye and was taken to the locker room for three stitches. Oscar Lindberg Golden Knights Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Oscar Dansk Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT.Dustin Johnson reportedly failed a third drug test and that is apparently the reason he is taking a leave of absence from the PGA Tour. According to a Golf.com report, Johnson has failed three drug tests, one for marijuana in 2009 and two for cocaine -- first in 2012 and then earlier this year. The latter caused him to be suspended for six months. In 2012, Johnson missed the Masters and was out for nearly three months. At the time, it was announced that he injured his back while lifting a jet ski, but Golf.com cited a source in its report as saying Johnson was serving a suspension for a failed drug test. The PGA Tour does not announce suspensions, but in a brief statement on Thursday stated, "We have nothing to add to Dustins statement. But wish him well and look forward to his return to the PGA Tour in the future." Johnson, an eight-time winner on the PGA Tour, releasedd a statement on Thursday that read in part, "I am taking a leave of absence from professional golf, effective immediately. Shea Theodore Jersey. I will use this time to seek professional help for personal challenges I have faced. "By committing the time and resources necessary to improve my mental health, physical well-being and emotional foundation, I am confident that I will be better equipped to fulfill my potential and become a consistent champion." The 30-year-old had withdrawn from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational earlier in the week. The PGA of America announced that Johnson will not take part in next weeks PGA Championship or the Ryder Cup in late September. Johnson is fifth on the United States Ryder Cup points list. With him not playing the event, that means whoever is ranked 10th on the points list as of Monday, Aug. 11, will make the team automatically. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: