Cheap Jerseys China C | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
james123
james123 Dec 26 '18

SAPPORO, Japan, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Japan's rising star Shoma Uno won the men's competition in figure skating at the 8th Asian Winter Games here on Sunday.

Uno, second in short program, climbed to number one after the free skate. The bronze medallist at the 2017 Four Continents Championships, 19, earned 188.84 points in the free skate, despite fell twice and got a two-point deduction, winning the gold medal with a total of 281.27.

China's Jin Boyang settled for silver with 280.08. Jin scored 187.22 in free skate after leading the short program on Friday. He delivered a complete and smooth long program, but made some errors in his second quadruple jumps.

"I made a mistake in one of my quadruple jumps, and it may lead me fall to the second," said Jin, bronze medalist of the 2016 Figure Skating Worlds. "But I think the whole dance is good."

"Uno is better than me in skating details, and I am good at techniques, so his score is higher than me when my jumps are not good enough," said Jin, who is currently the best male figure skater in China and famous of his difficult jump.

Another Chinese skater Yan Han, 7th at the 2014 Sochi Games, took bronze in 271.86.

"I found my confidence back," said Yan, who went through a hard time after the 2016 World Championships where he just finished 26th. "I am not afraid of competition now."

China won two gold medals in figure skating at the Asiad. Yu XiaoyuZhang Hao dominated the pairs while Wang ShiyuLiu Xinyu ruled ice dance.

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 16 (Xinhua) -- China pocketed the first gold medal of the ISSF World Cup & Rio Olympic shooting test event in Rio de Janeiro, as Du Li claimed the victory in finals of women's 10m air rifle here on Saturday.

The Chinese 34-year-old shooter fought for the gold medal with Russia's Daria Vdovina and Germany's Selina Gschwandtner, who both took the lead of the match along its first half. After the sixth series of final shots, anyway, Du distanced herself from her two rivals, finishing with 208.3 points.

Vdovina, 26, closed with 208.0 points, and Gschwandtner, 21, finished with 186.8.

Besides Vdovina and Gschwandtner, Du also battled with two of closest friend and teammates, Yi Siling, who finished sixth with 123.3 points, and Zhang Binbin, who led the qualification round, but only finished seventh with 101.9 points.

Du came back to shooting competition in January 2015 after two years' temporary retirement for taking care his child. "(The Olympic test event) is only my second finals at international competition, I felt a bit nervous," said the two-time Olympic gold medal winner.

Rio Olympics will be Du's fourth Games in her career and she said the mindset now is different from the former three Olympics.

"I'm keeping a peaceful mindset. For me to go back to the Olympics is not easy, I'm learning to enjoy the match."

SOCHI Cheap Chris Stewart Jersey , Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of the women's 1500 meters short track speed skating event at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games:

1. Zhou Yang, China, 2:19.140

2. Shim Suk Hee, South Korea Cheap Eric Staal Jersey , 2:19.239

3. Arianna Fontana, Italy, 2:19.416

4. Jorien ter Mors, Netherlands Wholesale Minnesota Wild Jerseys , 2:19.656

5. Emily Scott, United States, 2:39.436

Li Jianrou, China Cheap Minnesota Wild Jerseys , did not finish

Kim Alang, South Korea, disqualified

Watch this now! Watch Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 18 Fox News For Unlimited!

If you are talking about great shows, this episode is the one of the best. Just find the link below and you will be entitled for free access to this great episode. Watch Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 18 is now moving ahead with a very wonderful surprise and its getting hotter and hotter. Start enjoying the episode by clicking the link now. Don’t waste your time guys!

THE VIDEO LINK OF (Watch Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 18) WILL BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. ENJOY WATCHING!

Rutherford will play the mother of Serena van der Woodsen (Lively’s character) Wholesale Wild Jerseys , a former ballerina and rock groupie. Afterlife’s Ed Westwick has been cast as Chuck Bass and Brothers and Sisters’ Matthew Settle has been cast as Jenny and Dan’s father, Rufus Humphrey. The third season of “Gossip Girl” was a bit of a disjointed mess. There were still high points within the season, but for 22 episodes, it felt like the writers were steered much more by certain very valid character objectives than by any sort of compelling narrative. Among those character objectives the writers seemingly tackled: After a couple seasons of mooning over Dan and straightening out her reputation Cheap Wild Jerseys , Serena ceased to be Serena. How much wacky stuff can we put her through in a single season to remind you that she’s still Serena? Let’s just forget about that whole dalliance with the married Congressman, shall we? That was just dumb.

When it comes to the objectives, the one that was most successfully executed was making Jenny Humphrey into an unbearably toxic character. Momsen became such a vortex of faux-arty, black eye-lined bitchery that her mere absence is sure to elevate Season Four immeasurably. As for the rest? Who can even remember. With that in mind Cheap Mikael Granlund Jersey , it’s a pleasure to report that “Gossip Girl” launches its fourth season with two confidently satisfying episodes, returning to The CW on Monday, Sept. 13. Because the episodes are designed almost as a stand-alone chapter, I can’t say for sure if this bodes well for the season to come Cheap Alex Stalock Jersey , but hey… Good “Gossip Girl.”

“Gossip Girl” executive producers Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz convinced The CW that the show’s premiere episodes absolutely, positively had to be shot in Real Paris and not in that “Paris” that Schwartz whisked Chuck and Sarah off to for their f. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Sports Jerseys Wholesale 

Share: