I know how hard it was to come out here and perform. Im proud of him | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 6 '17
ATLANTA -- Tiago Splitter of the Atlanta Hawks will miss the start of the regular season because a strained right hamstring. Botas Ugg Negras .The injury is another setback for center-power forward, who was coming back from season-ending hip surgery that also forced him to sit out the Rio Olympics in his native Brazil.Splitter was injured during a recent practice. An MRI on Monday confirmed a Grade 2 strain, which will keep him out for a minimum of four weeks. The 6-foot-11 player was expected to back up new Atlanta center Dwight Howard as well as Paul Millsap.The Hawks open the season Oct. 27 against Washington Botas Ugg Mujer Baratas . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Botas Ugg Niña Rebajas . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http:///...otas-ugg-cortas.html . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- One day after the Chiefs James Winchester attended his fathers funeral, he walked onto the field inside of Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday to snap for a 22-yard field-goal attempt.When it went through, Winchester and kicker Cairo Santos stood together for an extra moment.I said, `This ones for daddy, Santos said later. I told James after, `Youre going to go on with your life honoring him with everything that you do.Winchesters father, Michael was shot to death Tuesday by a disgruntled former Southwest Airlines employee outside an Oklahoma City airport. Police believe the shooting may have been in retaliation for the assailant losing his job with the airline, where Winchester worked for 29 years.The Chiefs honored Winchester with a moment of silence before their 19-17 loss to Tampa Bay.I cant speak personally about it, Chiefs offensive lineman Mitchell Schwartz said, but theres a sense of normalcy and getting back here kind of breaks up being away from there, and kind of intensifies the feeling. Im sure it was good for him to get back and see everyone and get back to as normal of a situation as can possibly be, given the circumstances.Santos said he could empathize with what Winchester. His father, Cairo Santos Sr., was a Brazilian stunt pilot who was killed while performming during his sons senior season at Tulane. Botas Ugg Niña Baratas. Santos kicked two days after the funeral.Its a family. Were not just teammates, he said, the coaches and the organization included.Chiefs general manager John Dorsey spent Saturday with Winchester in Oklahoma, representing the team at the funeral, and owner Clark Hunt was behind the dedication prior to kickoff Sunday.I cant commend that guy enough, Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said. The stuff that hes been dealt this week is, man, its hard. It makes football seem pointless.Winchester was not available after the game, but even those on the opposite sideline had him in their thoughts. Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy was teammates with Winchester at Oklahoma, and the two of them shared a moment off to the side of the field.McCoy said the conversation was private, but he said they spent some time in prayer.Your father passed away a week ago, you wouldnt be doing too good. But hes holding up as good as possible, McCoy said. Ive lost a parent before. I know how hard it was to come out here and perform. Im proud of him.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFLCheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: