I thought we played hard last week, but we didnt play real good.Sen | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 22 '18
GRAMBLING, La. Nike Basketball Jerseys Authentic Cheap . -- Devante Kincade passed for a career-high 457 yards and six touchdowns to lead Grambling State to a 70-0 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Saturday.Half of those touchdown throws were to Chad Williams, who finished with 236 yards on eight catches, including a 70-yard TD snag on the first play of the Tigers opening drive. Williams also had a 25-yard touchdown catch later in the first quarter and a 56-yard scoring grab in the third.Kincade completed 23 of his 26 passes with no interceptions, while Lyndemian Brook ran for 120 yards on 15 carries. Jordan Jones had two touchdown catches, Charles Wright had two TD runs, and Arkez Cooper returned an interception 22 yards for a score.Also scoring for the Tigers (6-1, 5-0 Southwestern Athletic Conference) was Dominique Leake and Jestin Kelly. The defense had six sacks and held Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-7, 1-5) to just six yards rushing and 177 yards overall as Grambling State notched its first shutout since 2011. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Stitched Basketball Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapbasketballjerseysoutlet.com/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. WACO, Texas -- This is not how Baylor seniors wanted to be preparing for their final home game on the banks of the Brazos River.There is the three-game losing streak that has the Bears unranked for the first time in three years. Starting quarterback Seth Russell will soon have surgery after a gruesome left ankle injury. And there is no longer the chance of a third Big 12 title in four years.Im going to go out to practice tomorrow like my hair is on fire, senior cornerback Ryan Reid said Monday. We have to get this team going. We have to get this win. We have to.As freshman receiver and now part-time running back Blake Lynch put it: Mindset? Get back on the right track. Win.The Bears (6-3, 3-3 Big 12), who have gone a month since their last victory that got them to 6-0 and bowl eligible, play their home finale Saturday against Kansas State (5-4, 3-3).Before Russell got hurt in the third quarter of a 45-24 loss at Big 12-leading Oklahoma on Saturday, the Bears had consecutive losses that followed off-field distractions before the game.Acting head coach Jim Grobe said its been difficult all season trying to keep it together. ... We did a pretty good job of it up until the Friday before Texas, and thats when the Wall Street Journal (article) came out, and that stirred up the coaches. And of course if the coaches get stirred up, then the players get stirred up.Baylors 62-22 loss to TCU, the Bears worst home loss since 2005, came a day after assistant coaches and several staff members issued a statement on Twitter expressing their support for former coach Art Briles, who was fired in May. They were disputing claims by school regents that Briles knew of an alleged gang rape. There were also T-shirts sold and was even a banner flying with (hash)CAB, which stands for Coach Art Briles.That was a week aafter a 35-34 loss at Texas, after the Wall Street Journal article when a group of Baylor regents first provided some details about some of the allegations. Cheap NBA Jerseys China. Now the Bears are trying to regroup for the closing stretch. After Kansas State, they play Texas Tech in the Dallas Cowboys NFL stadium and close the season at No. 10 West Virginia.I think our football team right now is just kind of focused on playing football. I think thats the mindset we ought to be in, Grobe said. At the start of the season, everyone wants to be Big 12 champs. Thats your goal, thats what you talk about all the time. And now were in a position where we need to just talk about playing good football. I thought we played hard last week, but we didnt play real good.Senior running back Shock Linwood, the schools career rushing leader, will be back to face K-State after being suspended for the Oklahoma game for what Grobe had described as attitude issues.Grobe said Monday there are times to give kids a reminder that their behavior is more important than their ability on the football field.Once weve done that, well see where we can go from here, but Im expecting were going to get a guy that comes back and does all the things we want him to do, Grobe said of Linwood, who holds Baylor career marks with 4,056 yards rushing and 36 touchdowns on the ground.True freshman Zach Smith will take over as the starting quarterback. After replacing Russell against Oklahoma, the sixth game hes played in this season, Smith was 6-of-15 passing for 144 yards and a touchdown.It was really heartbreaking what happened to Seth, Smith said. But Ive just got to honor him and go in there and do what I know I can. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseyscheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseyscheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: