Old Trafford now are confident that they can beat the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 12 '17
Canadiens legend Guy Lafleur didnt mince words about the performance - or lack thereof - of certain Montreal players despite the teams lengthy postseason run. Emmitt Smith Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. "Guys like Vanek and Pacioretty, you cant keep that on your team," he told the Montreal newspaper. "They should remain at home if theyre not willing to pay the price. Your team will never win with players like that who fade when theres adversity." Pacioretty, 25, tallied 60 points in 73 regular season games with the Canadiens, including a career-high 39 goals. He registered five goals and 11 points in 17 playoff games. Pacioretty is signed for five more seasons with a $4.5 million cap hit. Vanek, who was acquired by the Canadiens at the trade deadline and becomes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, scored five goals and 10 points in 17 postseason games. Files from La Presse were used for this report. Xavier Woods Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. Daryl Johnston Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr.Matthew Le Tissier believes Manchester City will deny rivals Manchester United a top-four finish this season. With Leicester and Tottenham looking to have the Premier League title between them and Arsenal their closest rivals, the final Champions League berth appears to be between the Manchester duo and fifth-placed West Ham.City, who followed up a 4-0 win at Bournemouth with a 2-2 draw against PSG on Wednesday, hold a slender one-point lead over United going into the final seven matches of the season, an advantage Sky Sports pundit Le Tissier is convinced they will maintain. Arsenal travel to West Ham for the lunchtime kick-off on Saturday while City host West Brom later in the day before United take on Tottenham at White Hart Lane at 4pm on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.Speaking to Sky Sports Now, Le Tissier said: I think given the way Spurs are playing this season, they go into the weekend as pretty hot favourites, although Manchester United can never be written off.If you are asking me who I think would win I would probably say Spurs and I think Man Utd will probably be just shy of overtaking Man City for fourth Place.City still have plenty in their locker and if they loook like they are getting threatened for fourth place theyll start pulling out some results as they did at Bournemouth last weekend. Dan Bailey Jersey. Charlie Adam says United look to be losing their fear factor And fellow Sky Sports Now guest Charlie Adam backs Le Tissiers claims, insisting teams no longer fear facing United at home or away.I would say the fear factor has dipped in recent seasons, said the Stoke City midfielder. And I would say that Sir Alex Ferguson leaving was a major factor in that.He was a big presence at the club and also in English football. I think a lot of clubs going to Old Trafford now are confident that they can beat them. However, they are in the mix right now and will give it a right go.  Also See: Will Martial beat Rooney? Race for the top four Key Battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Best and worst of City Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: