It is not that is something difficult to accomplish | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenCao
StevenCao Dec 13 '18

Ever since Colour came out, I have not been able to make any new ghost personality. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade launch, they ended up altering the character Cheap MS2 Mesos name filter to not let "ghost". I have sent in a ticket, so I've spoke to GMs, I've reached out into the MLC about this, but nothing has been done about it for the past year. It's frustrating since even a fair programmer could fix this matter. It is not that is something difficult to accomplish, it's that there's somebody in the business that's saying no to resolve this.

I know customer support doesn't make all the choices, but I wonder whether they are actually passing down exactly what the players need in person tickets like these. I just hate how such a simple and consequence-free petition is that usually means a whole lot to the player is needing whatever reason. Customer service might not be the one to blame, but my rage is blinding me to some point where I can not be happy with any part of Nexon.

P.S. To provide more insight since I begin playing maple almost 9 years ago, I have always made a personality with it suffix as "ghost", and I have made a great deal of characters because I began. For Nexon to filter the name out makes me feel as though I have been prohibited to make any new characters. And in a sense I am letting that happen by refusing to make new characters until that is fixed. So this is not only a "it'd be fine if Nexon did this" request to me, it is something which means a great deal for me. I would love to make a Shade along with also a Kinesis this winter (not to overlook all the NX I would spend if I be able to make those characters).

Witch Malady's conversation is long and tedious. Items can only be bought one, and may only be cooked one . Cooking one item means going through 5 or 6 dialogue boxes (and choosing an alternative in each, which means you can't actually junk the NPC Chat key). And you have to cook up a dozen intermediate items before Maplestory 2 Mesos you're able to produce a single Stew, which is pretty much the only one of Malady's concoctions that is still helpful.
Share: