ep of catching the ball cleanly, he can run with it.Thats the easy | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 11 '18
SEATTLE -- When the calendar turns to November, Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks get going. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .In each of the past five seasons, the Seahawks have posted a winning record once November arrives. Since 2012 when Russell Wilson landed in Seattle, the Seahawks are a combined 28-6 over the final two months of the regular season.With that history, the Seahawks are looking to start another second-half run when they host the Buffalo Bills on Monday night.I count on it now. I count on us improving and playing better as we get down the stretch and the closer we get to the finish the better we want to play, Carroll said. Thats kind of how weve constructed our mentality.Seattle is in the unfamiliar situation of going two straight weeks without a win after a tie that felt like a loss two weeks ago, followed by last weeks loss at New Orleans.The previous time Seattle went three straight games without a win was the 2011 season -- also the most recent time the Seahawks didnt make the playoffs.But this matchup -- the first time Buffalo is traveling to Seattle since 2004 -- has even more importance for the Bills. Having dropped two straight after a promising 4-2 start, including last weeks home loss to New England, the Bills dont have much leeway left.Its definitely a big road game for us and just a big game for the season, Buffalo quarterback Tyrod Taylor said. Guys are definitely excited for the opportunity to go out there and show what we could do, and showcase it in front of the world.Buffalo may get running back LeSean McCoy back after missing last weeks game with a hamstring injury, but the Bills could be without standout defensive tackle Marcel Darius after suffering a groin injury against New England.Injuries have defined much of Buffalos season.Weve got to win this game, McCoy said. My main concern is how I feel each day at practice, getting treatment, mentally and physically. Thats what matters most right now.Heres what else to watch:GROUND STOP: The once-vaunted run game of the Seahawks continues to be stuck in neutral.Seattle enters the week 28th in the NFL, averaging just 81.4 yards per game. At its current pace, that would be the worst average in Seattle history for a 16-game season.Last season through seven games, even with Marshawn Lynch limited by injuries, the Seahawks were averaging 143.2 yards per game rushing.While Christine Michael has been inconsistent as the primary running back, the biggest culprit is the lack of running from Wilson, who has just 44 yards rushing through seven games.GROUND FORCE: Buffalos run game has been the key to its offensive success this season.In their four victories, the Bills have rushed for 847 yards, thanks largely to the running of McCoy. In the four losses, the Bills have run for only 385 total yards.Surprisingly, this may be a week for the Bills to get their run game going. Seattle has allowed a 100-yard rusher in two straight games and three of the past five. The Seahawks had gone 24 straight games without allowing a 100-yard rusher until Carlos Hyde reached that mark in Week 3.I think youve got to be patient with our running game because like we say, that team is very athletic, Ryan said.WATCH THE FLAGS: Seattle was penalized 11 times last week against New Orleans. But the Seahawks seemed most upset about a pair of non-calls on New Orleans for possible offensive pass interference that led to a pair of key receptions, one of them a touchdown.Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said the league told the team both of those plays should have been penalties.We probably lead the league in NFL apologies the next day, Sherman said.HES BACK: Buffalo has suffered so many injuries at wide receiver, it was forced to bring Percy Harvin out of retirement earlier this week.And just in time to possibly face one of his former teams.Im self-motivated regardless of what team it is and who Im playing against, Harvin said. I just want to be the best I can be and play at the level I know I can. So, playing a team doesnt really matter to me.Harvin had an eventful 1+ seasons with Seattle that included hip surgery, internal conflicts with teammates, a memorable kickoff return touchdown in the Super Bowl and ultimately a stunning midseason trade to the New York Jets when it was clear Harvin was being more divisive than helpful.Harvin played in five games last season for Buffalo and had 19 catches for 218 yards and one touchdown.MONDAY NIGHT MAGIC: Seattles been very good under Carroll in primetime games, going 15-3-1.Going beyond Carrolls arrival in 2010, the Seahawks have been dominant on Monday nights.The Seahawks bring a 10-game win streak on Mondays into this weeks game. Their previous Monday night loss came on Dec. 6, 2004, a 43-39 loss at home to Dallas.Seattle is 22-8 on Monday nights, a .733 winning percentage.---AP NFL website: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Discount Nike Football Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- When the Ravens and Patriots have met in New England in recent years, it has usually been a close affair.In the six games the Ravens have played at Gillette Stadium since coach John Harbaugh took over in 2008 they are 2-4, with their four defeats coming by average of four points. That includes a 35-31 loss in the division round of the playoffs in 2015.Such tight games typically leave little room for error. That means special teams play could play a big role Monday night.For the Patriots that would shine a light on two players in particular: kicker Stephen Gostkowski and punt returner Cyrus Jones.Gostkowski had a rocky start to the season by his standards, missing three extra points. It marked the first time since his rookie season in 2006 that he had missed even a single extra point. He also has misfired on four field goals -- his most misses since 2012.But after going 4 for 4 on field goals in Sundays win over the Rams -- including three makes of 45 or more yards -- the AFCs Special Teams Player of the Week feels like he is trending in the right direction.Its a start. Its one game, Gostkowski said. Every week is a different challenge. You just got to battle, keep your head down, stay humble and show up, but control your attitude and your effort. And make sure both of those are good and have faith in the process that what youve been doing is going to continue.Confidence has been lacking for Jones, who cant shake himself free of the fumbles that cloud his rookie season.New England didnt have a first-round draft pick this yeear as part of its Deflategate punishment. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys. But it used its second-round pick on Jones, who had returned four punts for touchdowns as a senior at Alabama.But in nine punt returns this season, Jones is averaging only 4.7 yards and has four fumbles. After a muffed punt in the win over Los Angeles, he was replaced by Danny Amendola, who promptly suffered an ankle injury that could keep him sidelined this week.A subdued Jones took ownership of his struggles before practice on Wednesday, and said that despite his issues hes still hoping to get more chances to prove himself.Ill just take whatever opportunities I get, Jones said. Dannys out, so somebody has to get back there and try to do it.He said theres no magic to breaking out of his current funk, adding that once he can get over the initial step of catching the ball cleanly, he can run with it.Thats the easy part, he said.In the meantime hes still trying to mend fences with the coaching staff. A big night against the Ravens would certainly aid that.Its tough to gain the trust of the coaches when you keep going out there and keep muffing punts and doing things like that, he said. So its on me. The coaches keep giving me opportunities because they know what I can do... once I get the bad football eliminated.---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: