German broadcaster: I might have to wash my hands before I eat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 9 '18
OTTAWA, Ontario -- New York Islanders star John Tavares scored twice to lead Canada to a 5-2 victory over the United States on Saturday night in a World Cup of Hockey exhibition game. Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale .Logan Couture, Jay Bouwmeester and Matt Duchene also scored for Canada. Braden Holtby allowed two goals on 13 shots, and Corey Crawford faced 10 shots in 26:28 of ice time.The U.S. beat Canada 4-2 on Friday night in Columbus, Ohio.Obviously, didnt get the result we wanted [Friday], Tavares said. Even though its exhibition, you want to start on the right foot and thats always our expectation, especially when you get a great opportunity to play against one of our rivals back-to-back.Ryan McDonagh and John Carlson scored for the U.S. Cory Schneider started the game and allowed four goals on 24 shots;?Ben Bishop, who came in for the third period, allowed one goal on 14 shots.Tortorella was OK with his teams performance.Quite honestly, I felt we played better minutes [Saturday] than we did [Friday], U.S coach John Tortorella said. Well look at the video and just keep on working on our game.The U.S. will face Finland on Tuesday night in an exhibition game in Washington, D.C. Canada will complete its pretournament schedule against Russia on Wednesday night in Pittsburgh.It was important to get better, and thats what were trying to do each and every game, Canada coach Mike Babcock said. Cheap Jordan 1 . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 China . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.cheapairjordan1.com/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. WATFORD, England -- The last time they played the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Indianapolis Colts suffered a 51-16 beating. Now the Colts seek redemption in London.They beat our butts good, they embarrassed us, so Im sure theyre confident, coach Chuck Pagano told reporters Friday following the Colts first training session on British soil ahead of Sundays matchup at Wembley Stadium .While the Jaguars are veterans of the trans-Atlantic trip, having played in Wembley for the past three years, this will be Indianapolis first regular-season game overseas. On their charter flight across the pond, key players got the comforts of first class, many others the relative discomfort of sleeping on three economy-class cushions.Several players said they were feeling the challenge of the five-hour time zone switch following a training session starting around 8 a.m. Indianapolis time. All were told to sleep on the plane and stay awake in London all day, no matter what their hearts and heads might tell them.Right now I feel like taking a nap, but I know thats not the smartest thing to do, said defensive end Kendall Langford, who has played in London during his time with the then-St. Louis Rams.If you talked to me about three hours ago Id have said I felt like death ... but Im acclimating, said left tackle Anthony Castonzo.While he didnt play in the Dec. 13, 2015, defeat to the Jaguars, Castonzo said the entire team remembers the embarrassment of letting the Jaguars score a touchdown on every single second-half possession.Anytime a team beats you like that youve got a sour taste in your mouth. You always want to come out and redeem yourself, he said.O-LINE WOES: The left side of the Colts offensive line looks impressive with two first-rounders in Castonzo and rookie center Ryan Kelly, and second-rounder Jack Mewhort.But the right side remains a patchwork mystery with both would-be starters, guard Denzelle Good and tackle Joe Reitz, limited by lingering injuries. Pagano said Friday it could be a game-time decision whether Good or Reitz plays.While rookie swingman Joe Haeg performed ably in his first start last week at both right guard and right tackle, another potential substitute, Jon Harrison,, was ruled out Wednesday after undergoing an emergency appendectomy in Indianapolis. Wholesale Air Jordan 1. . Pagano confirmed the Colts might need to dip into their practice squad for line depth Sunday.HEALTHIER ON D: The Colts defense has surrendered 95 points through three games, third worst in the NFL, chiefly because of an injury-riddled secondary. That picture got worse at the start of the week with outside linebacker Trent Coles surprise placement on injured reserve, depleting the Colts already thin pass-rush options.But the two starting cornerbacks should finally be on the field together Sunday for the first time this season. Vontae Davis returned from a monthlong ankle injury in last weeks 26-22 win over the San Diego Chargers . Patrick Robinson, who suffered a concussion in the Colts Week 2 loss to the Denver Broncos , returned to full practice Wednesday and is expected to start opposite Davis.Primary slot cornerback Darius Butler is still nursing a hamstring injury picked up in the opening day defeat to the Detroit Lions , and Pagano ruled him out of action for Wembley. Principally filling his place is veteran Antonio Cromartie.WHOS THE HOME TEAM? The Jaguars are officially the home team in London -- even though they had to travel 259 miles (417 kilometers) farther to reach their home than the visiting Colts.Indianapolis 3,987-mile (6,416-kilometer) journey was a mere 7 hours, 50 minutes by air, a half-hour shorter than its home counterparts.GUTEN APPETIT! Andrew Luck spent much of his childhood in London and Frankfurt, Germany, where his father Oliver worked as president of NFL Europe.While the focus Friday was on Lucks London roots, a German broadcaster couldnt resist offering him some continental hospitality -- with a surprise presentation of a plate of schnitzel .A smiling Luck, still sweaty from practice, took the plate but told the German broadcaster: I might have to wash my hands before I eat this. Luck said he appreciated the dish and added vielen Dank, German for many thanks.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: