hink that made a difference and hopefully the interest continues to grow, and not just with me but with all the women golfers in India.Aditi was impressive in he | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 9 '18
NEW YORK -- By all appearances, Sunday nights SummerSlam card looks to be one of the years deepest -- on par with a Wrestlemania lineup -- and thats with good reason. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . WWE has turned the entire weekend in Brooklyn into something much larger than just its second-biggest pay-per-view of the year.Theres also NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II on Saturday, with the WWEs third brand returning to the scene of the triumph at the Barclays Center that cemented its status as far more than a developmental territory. Theres also Monday Night Raw, making it three nights of live shows in Brooklyn for the second straight year.But thats not even it.There are superstar appearances and outings throughout New York City and beyond. One of the biggest was Fridays WWE 2K17 Kickoff Event, in which 2K Sports introduced the brand new WWE video game that hits stores in October with a blowout party, replete with custom-made police cruisers, a giant Suplex City sign and food trucks inside of a theater.A number of WWE superstars took the opportunity to walk the red carpet at this event, providing the perfect chance to gauge their thoughts heading into SummerSlam and NXT TakeOver.WWE womens champion?Sasha Banks?stole the show in 2015s inaugural NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn event against?Bayley? --?in a match that was widely regarded as one of the best of the year in all of?professional wrestling.All I can say is it was goose bumps, said Banks. To me, Brooklyn last year felt like my WrestleMania. I felt like I really had to show the world what The Boss was about. I knew walking in as NXT Champion, my main goal was to steal the show and show them that NXT was better than SummerSlam. We did a hell of a job, and its so crazy that it has been a year, but people talk about that match with Bayley every single day. Every fan that I meet always talks about the match -- and thats a dream come true. Ive always wanted to have a match like that where people were like, Thats what womens wrestling is all about.It has been onward and upward from there for Banks, who captured her WWE title on July 25 in another well-received match, against?Charlotte?on Raw. There are a lot of expectations to live up to?entering Sundays return match, but Banks is looking forward to being out in front of the Brooklyn crowd again.Im going to keep on rolling, Banks said. For Sunday, I feel really confident. I feel like Brooklyn is almost my second home. Theres something about this atmosphere. In that arena, the fans there are so crazy. Theyll let you know if you did something wrong -- thats for sure -- but I cannot wait for this Sunday.Speaking of upward momentum,?A.J. Styles?has been on quite the tear himself since his WWE debut in January at the Royal Rumble. He has had strong showings against some of the biggest talents the company has?to offer, including?Roman Reigns in a pair of WWE championship bouts and several opposite one of this generations biggest stars,?John Cena.Sunday marks the likely culmination of his feud with Cena.I expect nothing but the best, Style said. I think [the match] is going to be one of the best of the night, and these guys better have their working boots on because I dont come out there to do half-par stuff, I get after it. I know John Cena is the same way. I predict a very memorable match. When it comes to John, theres not really a challenge. Its very easy to get in there and have a very entertaining match with someone like John Cena.Cena is one of the most polarizing personalities in wrestling today, and that affects how matches play out in the ring. For Styles, its about embracing the challenge of pushing the crowd in one direction or the other.Everybody either hates or loves John Cena, theres no medium, said Styles. I feel like that Ive accomplished something when I get people to cheer for John Cena. I feel like Ive done something.The SummerSlam card is a big deal for Styles for reasons beyond his own match with Cena. His running buddies in?The Club,?Luke Gallows?and?Karl Anderson, have a match against?The New Day?for the?WWE?tag-team championships, and another former compatriot in New Japan Pro Wrestlings Bullet Club,?Finn Bálor, is facing off with?Seth Rollins?to determine the first WWE?Universal?champion.Its unbelievable, said Styles. Who knew that something like this would happen? Timings everything. When youve got guys that can get after it, youve got to find ways to get them on the show. Its a special moment for all four of us.Styles believes the future may hold some epic showdowns between some, or all, of the former Bullet Club members.Youre talking about four guys that love to get after it, said Styles, And its only a matter of time before you see two of those guys in the same ring against each other.For a four-time WWE world champion like?Sheamus, there have been some ups-and-downs over the past few years of his career. Since he lost that championship to Reigns in December 2015, his alliance?with the League of Nations and a few other missteps left him somewhat languishing and trying to find his place on the Raw roster.After two weeks of showdowns with Cesaro, Raw general manager Mick Foley was inspired to show more of the bruising style of matches that the pair tends to put on, and set into motion a best-of-seven series between them. The first match of that series takes place Sunday, during the SummerSlam Kickoff pre-show.In an era of wrestling in which matches are often criticized for their brevity, it has been a long time since two wrestlers were given the opportunity to have anywhere from four to seven matches to tell a story and create the kind of art that professional wrestling is all about.Well, I feel, from a company standpoint, like theres a lot of trust that goes into this, said Sheamus, Because to have seven matches, or at least a best-of-seven, which probably goes 4-0 to me, theres a lot of confidence bestowed on both of us. People know we can go. People know we hit hard. We bring a lot of realism to our matches.The series offers both Sheamus and Cesaro an opportunity to take chances, in an effort to truly define their characters for years to come.Its just going to be a situation where every week is going to be different, and every week is going to be great, Sheamus said. The creative juices are going to be flowing. I think, ultimately, everyone is going to have a great old time watching a Swiss man and an Irishman beat the hell out of each other.Shinsuke Nakamura has reached the pinnacle of wrestling outside of the WWE, but for the moment, hes still on his way up the ranks within the company. He has put on quite the show in high-profile NXT showdowns with Bálor, Sami Zayn and Austin Aries, to name a few, and now finds himself headlining NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II against Samoa Joe.The native of Japan brings a style and charisma unlike anything the WWE Universe has seen.I love to wrestle fast-paced, said Nakamura. [I did] TakeOver Dallas, now Takeover Brooklyn. Im very excited.Saturday will be the first time Samoa Joe and Nakamura will square off for a crowd of more than a few hundred people, and the anticipation for this showdown is high -- for both NXT fans and Nakamura himself.Only for small house shows -- never wrestled him one-on-one on TV, said Nakamura, on his history with Samoa Joe. We were always in different companies. I am very excited for this moment.Its only a matter of time before Nakamura finds himself on Raw or SmackDown, and his high-profile match with Samoa Joe could go a long way towards getting him there.For some talents who have reached the level of success Nakamura has in his wrestling career, a stint in NXT might be seen as something of an insult. In his case thats not untrue because for as much as the 36-year-old has learned in the ring, he has made tremendous strides in areas even he may not have anticipated after moving to the United States.Being [around] a lot of young kids, they make me younger, said Nakamura. I am older than everybody there. I like to hang out on these road trips. I am able to find out about young Americans wrestling culture, and thats interesting for me. Cheap Vapormax For Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Air Vapormax Wholesale . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. ?Aditi Ashok has won the Ladies European Tour (LET) Rookie of the Year award after a stellar 2016 in which she became the first Indian to win two consecutive titles in her first year on the tour. She beat Nuria Iturrios of Spain comfortably to win the award.After becoming the first Indian woman to represent the country in golf at the Rio Olympics, the 18-year-old from Bangalore won back-to-back titles at the Indian Open and the Qatar Ladies Open.Obviously there is a lot of attention, especially since the Olympics, Aditi said. A lot of people want to write about me because Im an Olympian, and not just part of womens golf. In that sense, I think womens golf is getting more popular in India. I think its good and I just try and deal with it the best that I can.Even before the Olympics, I was playing in LET events and I did sort of okay, but it wasnt like it was of interest at that time. But obviously after I played in the Olympics, everyone wants to know what I was doing because the Olympian whoo was leading after two days is now playing here. Cheap Nike Vapormax China. I think that made a difference and hopefully the interest continues to grow, and not just with me but with all the women golfers in India.Aditi was impressive in her first round at the Olympics, but she dropped to tied-41st position at the end of the final round. Post-Rio, Aditi regularly got top 10 finishes before winning the two back-to-back titles at the year end.Aditi is now looking forward to resting before returning for her 2017 season. Ive been playing a lot of events and been playing well through all of them, she said. I think thats whats helping me. After this Ill have some off-time, so thats been good. Im just looking forward to going home. Spending three, four weeks at home, practice. Im actually getting a new driver and 3-wood from the new 917, so Im looking forward to practising with those. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: